The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Has anyone or did anyone watch NXT No Mercy last night? I'm going to check it out later since I've heard good things about it. Some solid matches and new champions without spoiling anything that surprised me.

Reactions: knoxvol52

Darby is a human pincushion that won't be walking by the time he's 40 at this rate.

Edge!!! I guess he has the rights to the theme music from WWE.. Always dug that song.

In the media scrum he said he's good friends with the guys from Alterbridge and that song was written for him he said it's his wherever he goes.

Man. That was a great show. AEW does it again. Every match was fantastic. I only had two small problems with the booking.

1. I would have put Julia vs. Stat right after the Omega and friends vs. Callis family match. Putting the women right after Kingston and Shibata??? Man, that's tough for the women to follow such a physical match.
2. Did they essentially kill any heat for the Righteous having them lose a 2 on 1 match? I feel like they did. That severely weakens them in my eyes.

Otherwise, I enjoyed it immensely.

Man. That was a great show. AEW does it again. Every match was fantastic. I only had two small problems with the booking.

1. I would have put Julia vs. Stat right after the Omega and friends vs. Callis family match. Putting the women right after Kingston and Shibata??? Man, that's tough for the women to follow such a physical match.
2. Did they essentially kill any heat for the Righteous having them lose a 2 on 1 match? I feel like they did. That severely weakens them in my eyes.

Otherwise, I enjoyed it immensely.

While I wasn't able to watch it, I do feel that MJF keeping the tag belts isn't the right move especially in a handicap match. They're the ROH tag belts and let them build a tag team,and let MJF focus on the world title. I didn't feel like it was the right decision booking that.

Mama told Dom Dom he better win back North American Title tonight🤣🤣🤣

Which likely means he wins it back tonight after outside outside interference. 🤔😂Trick winning it is possibly just a feel good moment... I heard somewhere that Mustafa Ali was supposed to beat Dominick for it at No Mercy,but was released by mistake.

Which likely means he wins it back tonight after outside outside interference. 🤔😂Trick winning it is possibly just a feel good moment... I heard somewhere that Mustafa Ali was supposed to beat Dominick for it at No Mercy,but was released by mistake.
I head it came out of nowhere and NXT creative was mad. Hadn't heard it was a mistake.

BTYB forever. I do think MJF should have cheated a little more than just the feet on the rope but I don't think it will hurt the Righteous in the long term.

Big Stat fan but was actually hoping Hart would win. Need more HOB.

Also, Edge is one of my all time favorites. Pumped for this run in AEW.

Chri
BCG v MJF is gonna be fun. I wonder if the Acclaimed will be brought in somehow.

Timeless Toni is some of the best character work going right now.

Also, Christian is so good
Stian Cage is so smug it's comical...how long you took him and Copeland to work on this Storyline.... eventually they will tag up and win AEW Tag Titles...

I'm amazed at what Christian has done as a heel this late in his career. It's been a career resurgence,and bringing Edge/Adam Copeland into it adds another element. Also agree with Toni Storm with this character straight from the black and white movies with the overly dramatic reactions has translated to more TV time and should be in the title picture again soon.

Safe to say that I'll be watching more AEW than I have been.

I'm amazed at what Christian has done as a heel this late in his career. It's been a career resurgence,and bringing Edge/Adam Copeland into it adds another element. Also agree with Toni Storm with this character straight from the black and white movies with the overly dramatic reactions has translated to more TV time and should be in the title picture again soon.

Safe to say that I'll be watching more AEW than I have been.
Toni sending us to commercial break, mid match, was gold, as was her "HOW DARE YOU" to the ref.

VN Store

Back