The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Reactions: knoxvol52
Not really USA like NBC is a NBCUniversal network. It being on Fox was surprising to begin with.
Going from a big 4 network back to cable is definitely a downgrade. No different than if Fox had moved them to FX. If they were on NBC it would be lateral, but not USA. Their ratings will definitely drop.

Right now I'm more curious what is going to happen with Raw and NXT.

Going from a big 4 network back to cable is definitely a downgrade. No different than if Fox had moved them to FX. If they were on NBC it would be lateral, but not USA. Their ratings will definitely drop.

With the writers strike you may see NBC airing Raw at least far a while to fill the Monday time slot.

You can look at stock price decline and see if the $$$ people thought it was a downgrade...

You can look at stock price decline and see if the $$$ people thought it was a downgrade...
I'm not sure it stops there either. If Raw and NXT leave USA, where do they end up? I'm guessing not a Turner network. How many other cable stations are as good as USA? There's FX, AMC, and maybe SYFY? Can't think of many more that aren't a definite downgrade in terms of viewership. NXT might end up back on streaming.

The sky's the limit with her. She has all the potential in the world. Give it a couple of years(or less) and she'll be a big star for the women's division.

Dynamite was excellent.

I love what they are doing with Julia Hart.

WrestleDream is looking better and better.

I felt like they missed a huge opportunity last night with the Cole/MJF spot. Cole should have talked MJF into letting Roddy replace Adam temporarily in the team. Talk about the angles and the directions that could go!

I have tried and tried, but I just can't like Sammy Guevarra. I thought that turning on Jericho and joining Callis would breathe new life into his character, but he just bores me. He's one of those that I think would do better in WWE.

Could the masked Devils be the tease for a Dolph Ziggler? Or Edge? Last report I read is that Edge is very close to signing with AEW. Which is weird, I never thought he would be anywhere but WWE.

Christian Cage is still the most underrated wrestler in history. He's brilliant on the mic and still works as well as anyone in the ring. He just doesn't age, lol. He needs to retain at the PPV. Probably will since Darby is getting ready to go climb Mt. Everest.

Dynamite was excellent.

I love what they are doing with Julia Hart.

WrestleDream is looking better and better.

I felt like they missed a huge opportunity last night with the Cole/MJF spot. Cole should have talked MJF into letting Roddy replace Adam temporarily in the team. Talk about the angles and the directions that could go!

I have tried and tried, but I just can't like Sammy Guevarra. I thought that turning on Jericho and joining Callis would breathe new life into his character, but he just bores me. He's one of those that I think would do better in WWE.

Could the masked Devils be the tease for a Dolph Ziggler? Or Edge? Last report I read is that Edge is very close to signing with AEW. Which is weird, I never thought he would be anywhere but WWE.

Christian Cage is still the most underrated wrestler in history. He's brilliant on the mic and still works as well as anyone in the ring. He just doesn't age, lol. He needs to retain at the PPV. Probably will since Darby is getting ready to go climb Mt. Everest.
100% on Christian. Dude needs to lead a seminar on how to be a heel.

The same occurred to me about Roddy. I think that may be where they are going. I am curious who ends up being under the masks. There was one to many for it to be The Kingdom reunited with Cole.

Ziggler has a no compete for a while. So it'll be a long lead up if it's him. Could be Edge. I still have a hard time believing that'll happen though. I'd also be astonished if he didn't end up tagging or feuding with Christian quickly after his arrival.

I like Sammy as a heel. He's got a very punchable face. I'm hopeful that Callis will put him further over. That man gets booed harder than anyone in the buisness right now.

Julia Hart could go out there to read the phone book and I'd be there for it.

Any of y'all watched Wrestlers on Netflix yet?

Watched the first 4 episodes of it so far. The relationship between Matt Jones(who owns OVW) and Al Snow is interesting to watch. The only ones I was really familiar with on there was Shera,Leila Grey and Jessee Godderz. I'm shocked a bigger promotion hasn't picked up Shera. I think that he has everything you're asking for from a major talent. I could see him back in Impact after this exposure. A guy like Cash Flo seems like he knows this is probably the highest level he'll get to,but has a very supportive family that backs him,and he just loves the business whenever he's at.

I need to finish it.

Watched the first 4 episodes of it so far. The relationship between Matt Jones(who owns OVW) and Al Snow is interesting to watch. The only ones I was really familiar with on there was Shera,Leila Grey and Jessee Godderz. I'm shocked a bigger promotion hasn't picked up Shera. I think that he has everything you're asking for from a major talent. I could see him back in Impact after this exposure. A guy like Cash Flo seems like he knows this is probably the highest level he'll get to,but has a very supportive family that backs him,and he just loves the business whenever he's at.

I need to finish it.
I've watched Shera through several runs in Impact, over the years. He never impressed me. Godderz is underrated IMO.

I've watched Shera through several runs in Impact, over the years. He never impressed me. Godderz is underrated IMO.

Yeah, I like Godderz when he was in Impact with the Bro-Mans and as Tara/Victorias manager. From the documentary,he sticks to the gimmick most of the time they interviewed him. This show will definitely get some eye balls on the talent that is I'm OVW to major companies. I don't think if will ever produce the talent they had when they apart of WWE,but they could do good things. Al Snow has a good mind for the business from what I watched.

Trying to help L.A.Knight out great gesture by Cena whom I really never cared for...but always great to see a vet help out a 40 year old Mid Card performer...

Hey now, Cena has to put over the young,up and coming talent....😆(I say that,but I like LA Knight and see him as the guy to end Gunthers reign as IC champ.)

VN Store

Back