The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I read that Dax cleared things up by saying they still have 3 years left on the contract left,and I think the reason they pretty much got squashed is because of an injury.
Makes sense, looked like Cash was not 100%.

I'm glad they dropped them to Ricky and Bill. That team works. Bill is really coming along. Dude reminds me of Kevin Nash but he's a better wotker.

Last edited:
Yeah,Bills improved tons since his stints in WWE and Impact.
Bill will never be as good on the mic as Big Sexy...that's why his popularity was through the roof...The Hall and Nash days in NWO was one of the best runs ever...btw HH was more likable as a heel than as Mr. eat your Vitamins ...

Last edited:
Just getting around to collision.

I agree with you lot above on all.

TONI STORM wow. I hope the audience starts getting in to it more by dressing up or hats or something. Every entrance is a movie where the audience can be stars too. If this character goes that way, she could be one of the biggest stars of all time. She definitely has the look as well 😉

confusing that some talent is being dropped to the NXT show. Is this the learning ground for new talent or just another show to spread out the main roster now?

Reactions: knoxvol52
The article I read said it came from McMahon.
He must not have thought there would be profit in it. Historically he'll get over just about anything if you make him money. Fox wanted them to rehire Punk from what I read. I guess with Smackdown leaving Fox, the short term ratings bump doesn't make up for the drama he brings.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Maybe a ratings ploy...I understand Dom Dom..but the Becky Lynch thing is a head scratcher though...

I'd say since Rhea is champ on Raw ,and Iyo is in a neverending rivalry with Charlotte since she can do nothing without the belt involved chasing her dads record.....They decided Becky wouldn't have a rivalry over the belt on the main roster so put her on NXT and make the talent look good there(also ratings) ,and put over whatever younger women's star HBK is pushing next when she loses the belt.

Roman Reigns returns tonight..look for the Bloodline to kick the **** out of Jimmy USO....also word is HHH announcement maybe RKO coming back at Crown Jewel...

Reactions: JCHateSteve

A debut expected for Smackdown tonight. Surprised it took WWE this long to get Aldis.

He has said before he didn't want to go, that it wouldn't define who he was... blah blah blah. But I think that was when he was on the almost 2 year run as NWA Champion. Then he had a spat with Billy Corgan and Corgan took the belt off him and didn't renew his contract. Funny how things work out. lol

He has said before he didn't want to go, that it wouldn't define who he was... blah blah blah. But I think that was when he was on the almost 2 year run as NWA Champion. Then he had a spat with Billy Corgan and Corgan took the belt off him and didn't renew his contract. Funny how things work out. lol

Yeah, when money talks and you don't have anywhere else to go after the Impact and NWA run (I don't think AEW wanted him),the next bet is WWE. I think that HHH was always high on him and his wrestling style.

VN Store

Back