The WRASSLIN’ Thread

That will be huge for NWA. They were getting nowhere being on YouTube and nobody was watching. More wrestling is good for wrestling. I'll check it out,but there's so much out there that I can only keep up with a few. Lol what a problem to have....
I can't remember the last time they had a national TV deal. I wonder what the time slot will be?

It does make me question where I rank CW in terms of the TV food chain. Are they above or below USA/TNT/TBS? I think it definitely leapfrogs NWA over Impact.

Last edited:
I can't remember thenl last time they had a national TV deal. I wonder what the time slot will be?

It does make me question where I rank CW in terms of the TV food chain. Are they above or below USA/TNT/TBS? I think it definitely leapfrogs NWS over Impact.
Well you don't have to have a satellite or streaming service to get the CW.

Last edited:
Well you don't have a satellite or streaming service to get the CW.
True. They are kind of the red headed step child of broadcast networks though. Their streaming presence is a little weird too.

Very few shows on the CW pull the kind of ratings Collision and Dynamite do. Nothing on there pulls Raw numbers.

Assuming they don't get stuck with a horrendous timeslot, I'm curious to see what NWA can do with a bit of a budget though

FB_IMG_1697741790446.jpg

Well,the Stinger has officially announced his retirement at Revolution 2024. I wish WWE gave him a proper sendoff instead of that terrible HHH match,and a match with the Undertaker that never happened. At least he's getting it with AEW.

I think I read about CW that they reach 10 million homes. It will be an upgrade.... Better than the channel Impact is on.

View attachment 588482

Well,the Stinger has officially announced his retirement at Revolution 2024. I wish WWE gave him a proper sendoff instead of that terrible HHH match,and a match with the Undertaker that never happened. At least he's getting it with AEW.

I think I read about CW that they reach 10 million homes. It will be an upgrade.... Better than the channel Impact is on.
It's certainly better than AXS which is where Impact is. Hard to argue that NWA won't be the #3 promotion in the US the minute the start airing there.

Last edited:
View attachment 588482

View attachment 589173

Skye Blue dooby doo😆.... Also looks like she's teasing a heel turn.
Getting some use out of that ring outfit. I expect she's got some new black gear on order.

I'm curious as to how Willow fits into this. She caught the mist too and displayed a darker side afterwards. Then she disappeared for a minute. Her vivacious "face" reappeared tonight. But, I'm not convinced.
🤔

Last edited:

Well,Impact is gone and TNA is coming back. I'm okay with the rebrand as long as they continue to book the show as they have. The only thing that would grow them is another network,but this is a good start.

It's a bit of a cheesy video,but that's part of wrasslins charm is the fact that it can be a bit heavy on the cheese at times.

Well,Impact is gone and TNA is coming back. I'm okay with the rebrand as long as they continue to book the show as they have. The only thing that would grow them is another network,but this is a good start.

It's a bit of a cheesy video,but that's part of wrasslins charm is the fact that it can be a bit heavy on the cheese at times.
All for the rebrand. I never liked the change to begin with.

They are on AXS because it's a network their parent company owns. So I'm not sure how that will effect potential TV deals. I wish they would cut a deal with one of the streaming services like WWE did with Peacock.

Cheesy as hell, lol. I don't know. I think it's grasping. They know NWA is about to surpass them, and even OVW is getting more eyes now with the Netflix series exploding. I think it reeks of desperation and I don't think it ends well. Moose and Jordynne Grace and Deonna Purazzo need to get out while they can.

Cheesy as hell, lol. I don't know. I think it's grasping. They know NWA is about to surpass them, and even OVW is getting more eyes now with the Netflix series exploding. I think it reeks of desperation and I don't think it ends well. Moose and Jordynne Grace and Deonna Purazzo need to get out while they can.
They are going to have to do something. They have a Twitch channel and are on a lot of the the free "cable" services, like Pluto, Xumo, and the like. But that's not going to be good enough with NWA hitting a national network like CW. Anthem is going to have to invest in them too maintain their market position. About the only thing the have going for them is the relationship with New Japan right now.

I'm telling you. I can see NWA taking off. They have some very compelling personalities. Aron Stevens (Damian Sandow) has probably done the best work of his career the last couple of years. Thom Lattimer is finally the guy that everyone thought he would be. EC3 doing good stuff....

I'm telling you. I can see NWA taking off. They have some very compelling personalities. Aron Stevens (Damian Sandow) has probably done the best work of his career the last couple of years. Thom Lattimer is finally the guy that everyone thought he would be. EC3 doing good stuff....
They have an opportunity to make some real noise with this TV deal. Say what you want about CW. They are on a ton of TV sets and have a free app. NWA is going to have way more eyes on it than before.

Quick hits on Collision/BoB

-Andrade vs Danielson was a banger
-Loving the BCG stuff right now
-Booking of HoB was weird. Look dominating three times only to be ran off by Moxley......
-Interested to see where they go with Skye Blue. She seems like a natural babyface and was really getting over.
-BoB is really a glorified Rampage but I'm not gonna complain about more AEW

-Booking of HoB was weird. Look dominating three times only to be ran off by Moxley......
-Interested to see where they go with Skye Blue. She seems like a natural babyface and was really getting over.
Skye will likely be running with HoB or Dark Order I would think. Maybe a run at the ROH women's belt before long? I assume Willow will either turn with her or be her next feud.

Has a title ever changed hands on Battle of the Belts? I think I read somewhere that it never has. I think they need an actual PPV like Clash of the Champions in AEW where a title is on the line in every match,and have actual build to the matches.... Do away with BoB... Just my 2 cents lol..

VN Store

Back