The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Good Dynamite tonight. Not sure how I feel about Paul Wight.

Blue mist? Huh. I'm done trying to predict what's going on there.

Any new guesses on who's under the devil mask? The way the keep doing the video cut ins makes me think of Sami Callahan.
I know. But it makes sense since Wight and Jericho have a tag-team history together.

Yeah, did not see the blue mist thing coming. Thought for sure it was going to be a beat down on Willow. Weird angle.

I'm wondering if it will eventually be Dolph Ziggler.

I know. But it makes sense since Wight and Jericho have a tag-team history together.

Yeah, did not see the blue mist thing coming. Thought for sure it was going to be a beat down on Willow. Weird angle.

I'm wondering if it will eventually be Dolph Ziggler.
Same, but I guess AEW is at capacity for spooky chicks. Maybe they put the Bunny and Penelope Ford with Julia?

I was hoping they wouldn't go there on Wight. He doesn't get around to well these days. I feel like him and Jericho both may not be far behind Sting.

Could be Dolph. Not sure when his no compete is up.

Same, but I guess AEW is at capacity for spooky chicks. Maybe they put the Bunny and Penelope Ford with Julia?

I was hoping they wouldn't go there on Wight. He doesn't get around to well these days. I feel like him and Jericho both may not be far behind Sting.

Could be Dolph. Not sure when his no compete is up.
And Abadon is back too.

And Abadon is back too.
I forgot about Abadon. Hopefully they actually use her this time. She is one I feel like might be better in TNA. Kilynn King is sure making strides there. They always do well with "spooky".

AEW needs to do a thing where Julia mists Abadon and it just doesn't do anything. Or she could turn all bubbly blonde until the "effect" wears off.

Heard a theory today that the person under the devil mask is either Jungle Boy or CM Punk.

Punk is far-fetched, but that dude has more lives than Rasputin.

Jungle Boy would make more sense. He was already on a downward spiral and the altercation with Punk and the suspension could have made him lose it completely.

I checked out the results for Crown Jewel since I have been watching college football. I'm not going to spoil anything. Some matches were predictable as usual,and one wasn't. It was really cool to see Kairi Sane make her return. It didn't sound like you'd miss out on much by missing this outside of one match.

From what I heard,the crowd was hot for LA Knight.

I checked out the results for Crown Jewel since I have been watching college football. I'm not going to spoil anything. Some matches were predictable as usual,and one wasn't. It was really cool to see Kairi Sane make her return. It didn't sound like you'd miss out on much by missing this outside of one match.

From what I heard,the crowd was hot for LA Knight.
I love me some Kairi.

Heard a theory today that the person under the devil mask is either Jungle Boy or CM Punk.

Punk is far-fetched, but that dude has more lives than Rasputin.

Jungle Boy would make more sense. He was already on a downward spiral and the altercation with Punk and the suspension could have made him lose it completely.
I saw some stuff about Punk under the mask. Talk about a big time swerve. It's basically impossible, but fun to think about. I hadn't considered Jungle Boy. With the Heel/Face dynamic reversed, that could be worth another go.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Up late watching Collision...once again.

Swerve and AR was a heck of a match.

I love BCG. It's like they were built in a factory, specifically designed to be heels...helping you scratch that itch you have to be a jerk.

Sasha!!!!

Good to see Archer back, dude is way underutilized. I could see him working with The Righteous.

Froggy Bo!!!!

We must live in the one universe of the multiverse where a Darby Allin would ever beat a Lance Archer in anything. Why have this big monster of a dude that can do things no other dude that big, except Luchasaurus, can do? I have felt that Archer has been heavily underutilized in his AEW career. Loove that he is teaming up with the righteous.

I still hate The Gunns. They just annoy the crap outta me, but I guess that is their job Jay White is great. Juice is the one I mark out for lol. He cracks me up.

CM Punk's WWE Return Rumors Gain Momentum After Rumored Meeting

So dumb and risky to do with a big TV deal around the corner. This isn't the Attitude era where you can push the envelope with this kind of stuff. CW isn't going to stand for this stupidity. I'm sure Corgan is on a tight leash.
Kicking them down to the app seems a little harsh. I mean it was ppv.

Kicking them down to the app seems a little harsh. I mean it was ppv.

Yeah, now that is a bit harsh to do something like that. I don't understand that mindset. You warn them ,and tell them not to make the same mistake,and learn from it. They do it again and that's when you make that kind of decision.

VN Store

Back