The WRASSLIN’ Thread

But what are they getting out of it other than that? If none of their wrestlers are holding any belts from the other company, it makes it feel inferior. Like they are only getting over to "win back" their titles.
Mox and Mone have both been in NJPW independent of AEW in recent years. So they are a good choices to try to make some headway in the west. NJPW also has a bit of a talent gap as AEW and WWE have both raided their roster in the last few years.

Another great PPV. Quick hits.

Hechicero was my favorite of any of the CMLL guys.

Both women matches were very good. Slight advantage to Timeless.

Vaquer was really impressive. I think she really won the crowd over and the Boston thing was just a convenience for the crowd after the fact.

I'm not a big DMD fan but I'm sure plenty will be hyped for that match. Personally, more excited for Toni/May.

That place was ready to erupt for Tak. He needs a belt soon.

Oh look, OC put on another good match.

Swerve v Ospreay was even better than expected. I think they booked it right. Just enough to plant a seed for a split from Don Callis. If Mark Davis is healthy maybe we get DCF v United Empire at All In.

Interesting. So who ends the reign of terror? Ospreay? A returning Omega? I still think the ultimate goal is Ospreay taking the belt at Wembley 2025. But I can imagine Hangman holding the belt for a year.
Now that I have had some time to think about it. This seems like the next most possible outcome. Ospreay wins it next year at Wembley to the pop of all pops. I feel like it would have to be Kenny and Will at Wembley for the title. But a lot can happen between now and 2025 All In.

Now that I have had some time to think about it. This seems like the next most possible outcome. Ospreay wins it next year at Wembley to the pop of all pops. I feel like it would have to be Kenny and Will at Wembley for the title. But a lot can happen between now and 2025 All In.
Any plan involving Kenny is gonna have a huge * next to it. Diverticulitis is no joke.

But what do you do if he can't go? I'm down for a heel Hamgman championship run. But, not a year long one. Maybe have Okada turn on him and steal the title?

Any plan involving Kenny is gonna have a huge * next to it. Diverticulitis is no joke.

But what do you do if he can't go? I'm down for a heel Hamgman championship run. But, not a year long one. Maybe have Okada turn on him and steal the title?
I know personally what a b**** diverticulitis is. Surgery should help quite a bit. I have elected to forego surgery at this time.

It doesn't have to be Kenny of course. Personally, I would love it if they pushed PAC and it would be PAC and Ospreay at Wembley. That would be my preference just due to the fact that they are both Brits and deserve to have that moment.

But again, a LOT can happen in a year. I think it's way too premature to even be discussing next year's All In main event lol.

I was hoping PAC would win tonight. He was my pick for the Owen. But old man Danielson pulled his "doesn't work for me brother" card again. Fantastic match. Very stiff. But the wrong outcome imo.

Man, great Dynamite. Maybe the best Dynamite in months. I'm telling you, creative is different the last month or two.
Yeah my Garcia prediction didn't come true. But man what a match. When daddy magic said MJF was okay, I knew he was going to cross Garcia in some way.

Great episode. I feel like MJF is going to put Garcia over down the road.

This was Garcia's Babyface moment

I know personally what a b**** diverticulitis is. Surgery should help quite a bit. I have elected to forego surgery at this time.

It doesn't have to be Kenny of course. Personally, I would love it if they pushed PAC and it would be PAC and Ospreay at Wembley. That would be my preference just due to the fact that they are both Brits and deserve to have that moment.

But again, a LOT can happen in a year. I think it's way too premature to even be discussing next year's All In main event lol.

I was hoping PAC would win tonight. He was my pick for the Owen. But old man Danielson pulled his "doesn't work for me brother" card again. Fantastic match. Very stiff. But the wrong outcome imo.
You're right. I just want to see Ospreay win the belt at Wembley. To quote Mick Foley, "Imagine the pop".

I agree on Pac. If there is anyone on the roster who can step up into the spot Danielson is stepping out of as a full time wrestler, it's Pac. I feel like they went out of their way to have him look good in the loss and that Brian stole one. But it's a real shame to have him out of the Owen already. I saw somewhere Danielson is working without a contract or will be before All In. I wonder if that is still the case?

Last edited:
Good night for the ladies.

Great match from Willow and Stat. Best match I have seen out of Stat in quite a while and Willow is still way over.

Mone and Britt is gonna be fun. Apparently messing with DMD in AEW is like messing with Dolly in Tennessee. Instant heat.

So I'm currently watching Garcia vs Opspreay. I don't think I've ever seen that little micro pile driver DG did to counter the head stand out of the scissor hold. The Spanish Fly straight into a pin was a new on me as well.

Heck of a main event. Heck of a Dynamite.

So I'm currently watching Garcia vs Opspreay. I don't think I've ever seen that little micro pile driver DG did to counter the head stand out of the scissor hold. The Spanish Fly straight into a pin was a new on me as well.

Heck of a main event. Heck of a Dynamite.
I've seen that micro pile driver somewhere before. Only like once or twice though. I feel like it may have been Superstar Bill Dundee.

VN Store

Back