The WRASSLIN’ Thread

It'll be interesting to see where Paul takes WWE in regards to story once they move to Netflix. He's already talked about there want be censoring the crowd chants etc... and rumors that it may turn back to a more attitude era type product. I doubt that it goes that far at least right away.

It'll be interesting to see where Paul takes WWE in regards to story once they move to Netflix. He's already talked about there want be censoring the crowd chants etc... and rumors that it may turn back to a more attitude era type product. I doubt that it goes that far at least right away.

I'd say the promos will have a bit more edge to them similar to AEW,and not a PG feel to it. I doubt they'll have the women go back to the stuff they used to. It's hard to say.

I just finished MitB. This is the first WWE I have watched since Mania. I have kept up with the Wyatt Sicks via YouTube and read recaps. But that's about it.

WWE really does the spectacle of wrestling better than anyone. No one does an entrance better and certainly not as consistently. Jey Uso is just crazy over. His entrance to start he main card reminded me of something you would have seen out of Shawn Michaels back in the day. The spot on top of the ladder with the dueling "Yeet" vs "Yeah" chants was pretty epic.

I didn't care for the way they did the cash in though. Drew looks like a total rube for creating a no dq match where he doesn't need to be involved in the outcome instead of just waiting to face the champ. Priest doesn't look better because he didn't win on his own. Rollins was likely going to lose this match and not be able to challenge Damien again anyway, so that part is a wash I guess. But the end took what was a very good match and lessened all three guys. I get forwarding the Punk hate fest with Drew and Seth. But there had to be a better way than sacrificing 3 guys and any story with the briefcase at all.

The women's MitB was kind of a train wreck.

The main event was fun. I am really impressed with Fatu. Dude is "sudden" and really creates the feel of an impact with all of his moves. Randy looked huge. He might be in the best shape of his career. I get some of the hate Solo gets. But the other three members of the Nu Bloodline are very impressive IMO. If/when they decide to do The Usos vs GoD I'll be there with bells on.

I would say it was good but not great PPV.

Last edited:
I just finished MitB. This is the first WWE I have watched since Mania. I have kept up with the Wyatt Sicks via YouTube and read recaps. But that's about it.

WWE really does the spectacle of wrestling better than anyone. No one does an entrance better and certainly not as consistently. Jey Uso is just crazy over. His entrance to start he main card reminded me of something you would have seen out of Shawn Michaels back in the day. The spot on top of the ladder with the dueling "Yeet" vs "Yeah" chants was pretty epic.

I didn't care for the way they did the cash in though. Drew looks like a total rube for creating a no dq match where he doesn't need to be involved in the outcome instead of just waiting to face the champ. Priest doesn't look better because he didn't win on his own. Rollins was likely going to lose this match and not be able to challenge Damien again anyway, so that part is a wash I guess. But the end took what was a very good match and lessened all three guys. I get forwarding the Punk hate fest with Drew and Seth. But there had to be a better way than sacrificing 3 guys and any story with the briefcase at all.

The women MitB was kind of a train wreck.

The main event was fun. I am really impressed with Fatu. Dude is "sudden" and really creates the feel of an impact with all of his moves. Randy looked huge. He might be in the best shape of his career. I get some of the hate Solo gets. But the other three members of the Nu Bloodline are very impressive IMO. If/when they decide to do The Ussos vs GoD I'll be there with bells on.

Like I said previously, I thought both MitB matches provided some good spots. The women's was a bit clunky at times, but those ladies really put their bodies on the line with some of those moves.

When Roman returns, I think the Bloodline story will get really good.

The women's MitB was kind of a train wreck.

The main event was fun. I am really impressed with Fatu. Dude is "sudden" and really creates the feel of an impact with all of his moves. Randy looked huge. He might be in the best shape of his career. I get some of the hate Solo gets. But the other three members of the Nu Bloodline are very impressive IMO. If/when they decide to do The Usos vs GoD I'll be there with bells on.

I think the part about Priest not looking better because he didn't win on his own is part of his story. He's kinda at odds with Judgement Day because they keep helping him win and he doesn't want them to, he told them not to help tonight. It's building his frustration and leading to him turning face. With WWE it's mainly storytelling and you have to let them cook.

I think the part about Priest not looking better because he didn't win on his own is part of his story. He's kinda at odds with Judgement Day because they keep helping him win and he doesn't want them to, he told them not to help tonight. It's building his frustration and leading to him turning face. With WWE it's mainly storytelling and you have to let them cook.
That's entirely possible. I'm sort of assuming Gunther is going to take the belt off Damian though. So you'd think they would let him beat Seth to build that match. Then do the cash in and let Punk save him and screw Drew in a way that obviously saved Preist. I guess they didn't want another "ref bump" ending. My biggest issue with it is the way McIntyre cashed in made him look really dumb.

Last edited:
Like I said previously, I thought both MitB matches provided some good spots. The women's was a bit clunky at times, but those ladies really put their bodies on the line with some of those moves.

When Roman returns, I think the Bloodline story will get really good.
The ladies laid it on the line. No doubts there. There were just some scary botches. Also the stuff with them not knowing how to setup a ladder or a table wasn't terribly flattering. Don't get me wrong the match was entertaining. But I bet most of the participants got some "notes" about their performance afterwards.

Pretty cool coming from one of the best female wrestlers out there right now.

BTW, Speaking of Rhea, she is supposed to make her return tonight on RAW. I'm looking forward to seeing the fallout from MITB.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

He didn't seem like he was in the mood for pictures, not that I would ask for one in the place where he lives. He got on the elevator with me and my family. I was 99% sure it was him, but I asked anyways:

"Excuse me, but are you Kevin Nash?"

He replied "Yep" and just kept looking forward.

I said: " Wow! It's nice to meet you. I am a big fan. I watched you a lot growing up and we are big Vols fans too."

He said: "Right on." (Or something along those lines.)

Then my mother asked "How do you know his name?" and we argued getting off the elevator about how I would know who he was. We both said have a nice a day to each other, and that was that.

Last edited:
Will need your parents address for verification.

It's Ponce Inlet, FL. I will leave it at that. No need to give out personal information of someone I don't know.

It's a fairly small area with very few condominiums. Honestly it probably wouldn't be hard to find with google. I know he's owned multiple places in the area, so he may not live there full time. But I saw an Instagram post that he posted during Hurricane Ian with footage from the condo, and in that post he mentioned he he has owned a condo there for 26 years.

Last edited:
It's Ponce Inlet, FL. I will leave it at that. No need to give out personal information of someone I don't know.

It's a fairly small area with very few condominiums. Honestly it probably wouldn't be hard to find with google. I know he's owned multiple places in the area, so he may not live there full time. But I saw an Instagram post that he posted during Hurricane Ian with footage from the condo, and in that post he mentioned he he has owned a condo there for 26 years.

Ive heard him mention his condo on his podcast which he does the podcast out of. Also,I've heard him talk about his neighborhood,neighbors and weather quite a bit. He doesn't talk about wrestling often unless it's something that is interesting. Cool to know that you met him.

Lol. I was just joking.

VN Store

Back