Things I'm happy about today

My boss is awesome. I'm using the new caregiver days our company started to take off this week. We get 80 hours a year, so hoping i can save my vacation days for when she gets better. You have to have papers filled out, kinda like fmla, then get it all faxed back to the main office. I was gonna go get them today after she signed, but she texted and said she got it all taken care of, and they said everything is completed. It just saved me some time from doing it, but she's been very helpful, and understanding with my situation.

My boss is awesome. I'm using the new caregiver days our company started to take off this week. We get 80 hours a year, so hoping i can save my vacation days for when she gets better. You have to have papers filled out, kinda like fmla, then get it all faxed back to the main office. I was gonna go get them today after she signed, but she texted and said she got it all taken care of, and they said everything is completed. It just saved me some time from doing it, but she's been very helpful, and understanding with my situation.
Good employees deserve good managers, and good managers deserve good employees!

VN Store

Back