Things I'm happy about today

God gives you people. You make them enemies.
Wrong. Guess I can narrow down who feels triggert by the term idiot though.

In any case the comment was about other people, and people at war with reality. Idiots here need not fear it referred to them. People trying to destroy what I love, and who refuse to accept reality were my enemies long before I engage them.

SOme may feel that the best policy is to never say anything when people do evil things.....they can have good luck with that, I very much beleive in the policy that all evil needs to succeed, is for good men to be cowards.

Last edited:
Wrong. Guess I can narrow down who feels triggert by the term idiot though.

In any case the comment was about other people, and people at war with reality. Idiots here need not fear it referred to them. People trying to destroy what I love, and who refuse to accept reality were my enemies long before I engage them.

SOme may feel that the best policy is to never say anything when people do evil things.....they can have good luck with that, I very much beleive in the policy that all evil needs to succeed, is for good men to be cowards.
snoop-dogg-gross-look-vv5vqry679595a4y.gif

Wish Tiffany was here, but it's been fun hanging out with my parents. Went to the flea market, letting dad show me his latest Jon boat and setup. Actually trying to talk him out of it😅, and mom is even watching football with us. Gonna go get pizza hut in a bit, plus sge made gravy for breakfast!

Wish Tiffany was here, but it's been fun hanging out with my parents. Went to the flea market, letting dad show me his latest Jon boat and setup. Actually trying to talk him out of it😅, and mom is even watching football with us. Gonna go get pizza hut in a bit, plus sge made gravy for breakfast!
Sge’s an angel.

Happy for two wonderful church services with both having great messages. Also,I'm happy to find a church where I feel welcome and a part of it. Plus,not feeling absolutely exhausted after an early start to the day.
I got to go to my old church in Kentucky with my parents, and hear my dad teach Sunday school.

VN Store

Back