Those calling for an upset in Orgeon

I think Oregon is overrated honestly. Losing their coach is gonna hurt-I wouldn't be shocked if we keep it close and have a shot late.

Besides their QB, who are their skill players? Barner was drafted wasn't he? And what about there D? I guess I haven't paid much attention since we them a few years ago.

Plus, Chip Kelly is gone, maybe they have brain fart or two during the game. There area few factors that could be in play. You never know.....:thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person
A 5/10. Unfortunately she's a 4. Guess I'm used to good looking women

tumblr_mdzctkXaPe1rzila1.gif

"They don't respect ya! Make them remember you as long as they live, the way you hit and the way you knock them down field and the way you hustle. Attack! Attack! Attack! always Attack!

-Johnny Majors

I can quote that whole speech verbatim thanks to the big orange network.

Interesting and fun comments, folks. If anybody sees 99 - tell him he needs to lay out his case with some actual reasoning and facts to support his position. Otherwise it is just trolling - as usual. Hanging your hat on Dools' history and blaming the players ain't it. Just like depending on history when CUM was HC to justify the continued UF arrogance that should have hit the skids when Tebow left as well as in the Sugar Bowl in January.

As to the Oregon fast tempo. Usually, upper classmen can adjust better during a game and at half time since they have more experience. Oregon is younger, and potentially quicker on offense versus our D. If our D can play conservative, bend don't break, in the first half and keep it close, our chances improve. It's not like they don't see the zone read every day in practice and with half the games they played last season. Oregon uses spacing to create angles and depends on quickness. They may get a lot of yards between the 20's. But in the red zone it gets tighter. If the front four can get pressure consistently and the LB's tackle well - who knows what will happen. Anybody scared of an Oregon D is being silly. With our O-line and a reasonable passing game we will score some points.

Reactions: 2 people
31-23 Vols

UT will throw for 273 yards.

UT will rush for 184 yards.

Defense forces 3 turnovers.

Defense has 5 sacks.

Palardy does not miss a kick.

Oregon drops 12 spots in the polls following the game.

:loco:

Who's the QB that's doing the throwing? :unsure:

Two games that I don't see the Vols possibly winninng are Oregon and Bama. Enough said! Anything can happen and it's been done, but these two teams are really strong.

If UT's defense holds Oregon and Bama to under 21, I'll be surprised.

Other than Stanford last year the last time Oregon scored less than 21 was against Auburn in the NC.

Also, the scores I saw looking that up gave me a bad feeling. We better tote the rock an keep that offense off the field as much as possible.

VN Store

Back