Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

Joe,

Can you check off how many of these 10 dating Commandments they have broken?

Thou shall not date someone who has served time
Thou shall not date someone who has a mullet/man bun
Thou shall not date someone who is unemployed
Thou shall not fake an orgasm
Thou shall not date someone related to an ex
Thou shall not date anyone shorter than them
Thou shall not partner swap
Thou shall not let more than 1 person see them naked or partially naked in a month
Thou shall not date a coworker
Thou shall not be the side piece

There's a ton, but I'll give a few quick versions, cause I can't pick a favorite. The oldest two sisters were swapping husbands for sex years ago. Surprisingly 🤔, it led to a big falling out, and they got into an actual fight at Walmart, where both were arrested. Or, when the twin left her first husband and was trying to play victim. She was pregnant by someone, but didn't know which of the 4 sge was sleeping with. To make the husband look bad, she was saying he was raping her, and hitting her. To make him look bad, sge went and bought a bunch of sex toys, and was nailing them to the porch trying to claim he abused her with them daily, that's why he bought them. She accidentally gave the receipt to her sister, and ruined her story, because they were bought with her credit card. Or, the oldest and her child molester husband stealing money from the in-laws. They used it to rent a hotel (they opened a credit card in my father in laws name), and pay some guy they met online to come have a 3 way. The best part, when the money thing was caught, they were brutally honest as to why they did it. Without shame they told her parents everything 🤣
Worst one I have. My aunt was dying from cancer. Everyone was gathering to say their goodbyes. My twin cousins, her nieces, were caught one morning having spent the night in the downstairs of the house with my aunt's son, (our cousin) and his wife. They had stolen some of my dying aunt's pain medicine and had a party that ended up with one of the twins in bed with our cousin (yes, incest), and the other twin fooling around with cousin's wife. Arrests were made, accusations hurled, it was ugly.

I have more stories, but that's the worst, and the one that makes me absolutely mad and sick, all at the same time.

Joe,

Thou shall not let more than 1 person see them naked or partially naked in a month
Well, this certainly cuts down the modern-day dating pool!

Joe,

Half at least

Reactions: VolNExile
Worst one I have. My aunt was dying from cancer. Everyone was gathering to say their goodbyes. My twin cousins, her nieces, were caught one morning having spent the night in the downstairs of the house with my aunt's son, (our cousin) and his wife. They had stolen some of my dying aunt's pain medicine and had a party that ended up with one of the twins in bed with our cousin (yes, incest), and the other twin fooling around with cousin's wife. Arrests were made, accusations hurled, it was ugly.

I have more stories, but that's the worst, and the one that makes me absolutely mad and sick, all at the same time.
Dang! That is screwed up

Reactions: Weezer
Out of curiosity, would you people judge someone who made out in a funeral home late one night, after visiting hours?👀🤣

Reactions: Weezer

VN Store

Back