Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

But it’s an important factor in the entire matter
Tiff was in so much pain she couldn't sleep. That is a common occurrence for her unfortunately. Letting her sit and wait an entire day to hear if there is something that can be done to save her life is not acceptable.

That's how I feel about it. You feel how you want to.

Dr at Vandy called her just a little while ago. She's wanting to do catheters, citing the risk of going in to fix the problem permanently. If she does that, it'd be like the tubes, have to go have them changed every few months. The problem with that, we've already done it, and it didn't work. She told her that, but I think she's just scared to try anything else. I guess now we wait and see what the Mayo clinic says, we sent the images priority mail yesterday, they'll get them Friday. Just from the report, they called and told her it'd take surgery. It's not that she wants cut on, she just doesn't want more plastic inside her, especially if it doesn't work. She actually had those during the septic shock also. IDK, maybe Mayo can fix it, we'll see what they say

Dr at Vandy called her just a little while ago. She's wanting to do catheters, citing the risk of going in to fix the problem permanently. If she does that, it'd be like the tubes, have to go have them changed every few months. The problem with that, we've already done it, and it didn't work. She told her that, but I think she's just scared to try anything else. I guess now we wait and see what the Mayo clinic says, we sent the images priority mail yesterday, they'll get them Friday. Just from the report, they called and told her it'd take surgery. It's not that she wants cut on, she just doesn't want more plastic inside her, especially if it doesn't work. She actually had those during the septic shock also. IDK, maybe Mayo can fix it, we'll see what they say
Praying for you guys, as always.

Lil Joe, know that my previous comment was not trying to make light of Tiff’s situation nor make it seem unimportant. Just to understand doctors aren’t perfect either. Glad they called, but I hate they don’t have a better answer. Prayers Mayo has better responses.

As I have been for years, I’m praying for Mayo.

Praying.

My big baby made my favorite cake for my birthday, despite feeling bad. Heart rate high, BP up, off antibiotics 2 weeks tomorrow, and being put in the hospital as I type. Same cycle, I don't understand why they don't put her back on after a week, cause this happens every single time. I get it, gotta have a break, but don't wait till she's on the verge of sepsis.

My big baby made my favorite cake for my birthday, despite feeling bad. Heart rate high, BP up, off antibiotics 2 weeks tomorrow, and being put in the hospital as I type. Same cycle, I don't understand why they don't put her back on after a week, cause this happens every single time. I get it, gotta have a break, but don't wait till she's on the verge of sepsis.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Brag on my wife post. She's had a rough day, infection is bad, and it's growing antibiotic resistant bacteria. She's down physically, and mentally, but her faith and character never falters. Just the way she acts, and talks, during everything, and people around her can see She's genuine. She's truly an inspiration in the middle of a horrible situation.
1000000599.jpg1000000600.jpg

Brag on my wife post. She's had a rough day, infection is bad, and it's growing antibiotic resistant bacteria. She's down physically, and mentally, but her faith and character never falters. Just the way she acts, and talks, during everything, and people around her can see She's genuine. She's truly an inspiration in the middle of a horrible situation.
View attachment 651603View attachment 651604
💜💜💜💜💜

View attachment 651603View attachment 651604
What a wonderful complement that was....the Best that a person could ever have....

Tiffany just called, her dad is taking her to the afternoon appointment, and said mayo clinic called. They're definitely saying it's going to require surgery to fix the issue, and hopefully that's the issue itself. They said they wanted her to see a surgeon, September for Jacksonville, or we could fly to Rochester sooner. We're going to go see which way Vanderbilt recommends, and will likely go to mayo also. Not to just be running to Dr's, but to see if they both say the same thing, or not, and weigh the options. She's had so many surgeries that didn't fix her, she's high risk for anything, so we definitely don't want something temporary. Just help us pray, for not only answers, but for the direction we need. It's hard to explain how heavy this is trying to know what to do, especially considering the past failures, so just pray for us
Lord, please lead guide and direct Joe and Tiffany to the right physician that can do the correct procedure that can help Tiffany, we ask this in your precious name Jesus, and we all say......Amen.

VN Store

Back