Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

The bacteria this time is staph, and some other word that's antibiotic resistant. She's slowly feeling better, but they'll likely keep her until she's clear, and they change those tubes again.
Aureus?
Methicillin resistant( MRSA)?
Vancomycin resistant?

Reactions: ArdentVol
The bacteria this time is staph, and some other word that's antibiotic resistant. She's slowly feeling better, but they'll likely keep her until she's clear, and they change those tubes again.
Gah. If you didn't know this is really happening, you wouldn't believe this could happen.

Aureus?
Methicillin resistant( MRSA)?
Vancomycin resistant?
The staph they're treating with something, but the other they're switching things trying to find something that works, or helps. I'd have to ask her the name again.

Gah. If you didn't know this is really happening, you wouldn't believe this could happen.
No kidding, and literally she just told me the oldest had a miscarriage 😭. She's okay now, but would need some surgery to have have a chance for kids

I don't even have words.
Me neither, but times like these remind me of the scripture talking about the Holy Spirit helping us, even when we pray. "With groaning that can't be uttered", sometimes it's tears, sometimes it's literally groaning from a hurt heart, but God hears that just as good as words.

May not get to go to the hospital today 😪. She just called and said they've git her listed in isolation now, mrsa is still showing in her labs. I can technically go, just have to suit up, but she's afraid of me getting it. They've changed to another antibiotic, and she wants me to wait till tomorrow to give it time to start working

Reactions: CPA
May not get to go to the hospital today 😪. She just called and said they've git her listed in isolation now, mrsa is still showing in her labs. I can technically go, just have to suit up, but she's afraid of me getting it. They've changed to another antibiotic, and she wants me to wait till tomorrow to give it time to start working
🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

Any update Joe?
She was texting a bit more tonight than she has the past 2 nights. She was just constantly so tired she couldn't do much. Saud she feels a little better, but had a headache, probably side effects of all the medications. They're gonna change those tubes tomorrow, I'm a little concerned, so you guys say a prayer for her.

Last edited:
She was texting a bit more tonight than she has the past 2 nights. She was just constantly so tired she couldn't do much. Saud she feels a little better, but had a headache, probably side effects of all the medications. They're gonna change those times tomorrow, I'm a little concerned, so you guys say a prayer for her.
You got it.

VN Store

Back