Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

Mayo called her, and they definitely are going to try and help. We'd have to go up for several data, probably go Monday through Friday on my short week. It'd be for testing, labs, and to see their Dr's when the testing is finished to determine the plan. They said they'd likely schedule a surgery then, and We'd go back for that.
Yes!!
🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏for all involved

Mayo called her, and they definitely are going to try and help. We'd have to go up for several data, probably go Monday through Friday on my short week. It'd be for testing, labs, and to see their Dr's when the testing is finished to determine the plan. They said they'd likely schedule a surgery then, and We'd go back for that.
Praying.....

Finally got the other room finished. Just got the bed up, then all of our stuff back in our closet. Still gotta straighten up my little desk, but overall it's done. I'm closing in, gotta do the rest with kilz, then paint. Change the front door and shutters, and I'm finished!

other than painting the garage 😅
View attachment 654775
Good job Joe........Looks Great!!

They had to replace her port today, it's been in for years, and wasn't working properly. Idk when she'll get out, they're trying to set up treatment at home, but her white blood count is still high. I hope she's not there all this week also
I pray she'll get a miracle in the near future.

Catch 22: We (medical professionals) cannot change what we believe is causing her infections until she is free from infection, but we’ve allowed the issue to go unresolved, treating her with a series of antibiotics until her infections have become antibiotic resistant.

1720056477146.png

Reactions: joevol33
She wants me to stick around here today, and do something with little bit. She's been invited to a couple of things, but we don't really want her out driving around by herself this evening. We just had a church bus hit, and one kid killed by a drunk driver the other day, and people are bad here. Gonna work around the house, then take her to the little thing they have in town. Fair type food, concerts, and fireworks.

She wants me to stick around here today, and do something with little bit. She's been invited to a couple of things, but we don't really want her out driving around by herself this evening. We just had a church bus hit, and one kid killed by a drunk driver the other day, and people are bad here. Gonna work around the house, then take her to the little thing they have in town. Fair type food, concerts, and fireworks.
How’s Tiffany’s dad doing? (Catching up on posts)

How’s Tiffany’s dad doing? (Catching up on posts)
Much better. I don't know if he'll go home today, he had a little more bleeding than they wanted from the 1st blood thinner. He had a couple of clots, but they changed meds, and he was doing better on it. It really was a blessing she's still there in a wsy, or he would've likely died.

VN Store

Back