Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

She did just tell me he could go home tomorrow, if nothing happens. Saud it was a 72 hour heart attack protocol, but he's doing good.
I’ve lost track of who lives where. Is he living with you guys? If not, does he have someone there, or at least to stick their head in 3-4 times a day?

I’m sure they’ve told him no lifting with the operative arm; don’t do this; don’t do that; but Stubborn Old Men and all… he doesn’t need to get bored and decide to paint the bedroom or something.

I’ve lost track of who lives where. Is he living with you guys? If not, does he have someone there, or at least to stick their head in 3-4 times a day?

I’m sure they’ve told him no lifting with the operative arm; don’t do this; don’t do that; but Stubborn Old Men and all… he doesn’t need to get bored and decide to paint the bedroom or something.
I finished the bedroom! 😅. He'll go to his house with her sister until Tiffany gets out, then come here

Poor baby, I don't know when she's coming home. Over 2 weeks now, 3 treatments a day (not counting the antibiotics for mrsa), and her white blood count is still going up. This is what we've been afraid of, her body isn't responding to the antibiotics. You guys pray for her.

Poor baby, I don't know when she's coming home. Over 2 weeks now, 3 treatments a day (not counting the antibiotics for mrsa), and her white blood count is still going up. This is what we've been afraid of, her body isn't responding to the antibiotics. You guys pray for her.
Prayers brother

Praying hard.

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

🙏🏽

Mrsa can last awhile praying she beats it soon

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen
Amen

1000000892.jpg
We lecture early to let her rest, cause she sit up the whole time, and my parents are coming for the night to see her tomorrow. She doesn't know that, they want to surprise her. Her wbc went from 20 to 19.8 today. While that's a little better, they told her she might not go home until it's around 10😪.

VN Store

Back