Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

Home, finally. I left my carry in on the bottom of the wheelchair 🥲. We're gonna call in the morning, but I'd say it's gone. I don't care about anything in it mostly, except my Bible. I have more, but that was "my Bible ", the one I use every day. Tiffany got me one for Christmas, guess it's time to break it in. Rest of the stuff was just junk. Deodorant, candy, phone charger, tobacco, but my play phone was in it. I guess I gotta break out my old, old play phone.
Oh I sure hope that they find your bag though...

Cool story bro time, it is to me anyway. I got a phone call earlier, from an old preacher that I don't even know. He just so happened to be visiting a church a few counties away last Sunday, where some friends of ours live now. My friend was requesting prayer for Tiffany, and us, for everything going on, and asked my friend for my number. He called and explained that what hus ministry is, is helping churches out west now, there's like 48 that he goes to helping their pastors. He just wanted to tell me that he's contacting all of them, and that they'll be praying for Tiffany, and our family. He also wanted to send us a devotional, based around encouragement, for us to read together. Idk, maybe silly to most, but just awesome to me to have more people praying.
Absolutely....

Cool story bro time, it is to me anyway. I got a phone call earlier, from an old preacher that I don't even know. He just so happened to be visiting a church a few counties away last Sunday, where some friends of ours live now. My friend was requesting prayer for Tiffany, and us, for everything going on, and asked my friend for my number. He called and explained that what hus ministry is, is helping churches out west now, there's like 48 that he goes to helping their pastors. He just wanted to tell me that he's contacting all of them, and that they'll be praying for Tiffany, and our family. He also wanted to send us a devotional, based around encouragement, for us to read together. Idk, maybe silly to most, but just awesome to me to have more people praying.
Keep shining that light.

We're gonna try to rebuild the deck next spring God willing. It needed a touch up, and i has paint from last time, so i painted it. The liber i posted, the sun did that in less than 10 minutes. FYI, if you have a bucket of paint that's 5+ years old, it'll take 10 minutes of stirring before you can use it. I got my workout with this thick stuff 😅
1000001360.jpg1000001358.jpg

We're gonna try to rebuild the deck next spring God willing. It needed a touch up, and i has paint from last time, so i painted it. The liber i posted, the sun did that in less than 10 minutes. FYI, if you have a bucket of paint that's 5+ years old, it'll take 10 minutes of stirring before you can use it. I got my workout with this thick stuff 😅
View attachment 664400View attachment 664402
i is glad you has paint, altho unclear about yore liber

VN Store

Back