Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

I'm married to a puppy fan!
tenor.gif

Reactions: malinoisvol
Hi Joe, I apologize: what’s on tap this week, more diagnostic stuff, or start of treatment?
Today is free, that's why we booked so early, to explore. Tomorrow is the infectious disease Dr appointment at 8, then preop for the procedure Thursday. They want to go in themselves with a camera, and see everything with their own eyes, instead of just the report. They're gonna try to work her in with theur neurologist, but said one in Georgia is fine if they can't, because that hasn't really got anything to do with the main issues. They're just concerned she's still having trouble walking. We're in cannon falls right now, not much of a falls, but she wanted to see it if possible. Thankfully, it's literally right across from the parking area. We're gonna walk over when she finishes the antibiotics, we sitting in the car dripping 😅

Which reminds me, that was a fun experience, going through TSA with those. The bag is liquid, the little bottle is powder, we got the "treatment ", they was checking everything with strips😅

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back