Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

If no more delays, we're supposed to leave at 9.05. 10 eastern time, i keep forgetting we're an hour different than home. Gonna be between 12.30 a1 landing, probably near 2 before we get on the road. Should only be half a million cars in Atlanta at that time 🤣

If no more delays, we're supposed to leave at 9.05. 10 eastern time, i keep forgetting we're an hour different than home. Gonna be between 12.30 a1 landing, probably near 2 before we get on the road. Should only be half a million cars in Atlanta at that time 🤣
What a day. Someone picking you up from the airport?

Joe loves A1 so much, he even includes when talking about time….

RIP @joevol33, it's been fun guys!

* my wife's sister stopped by, the twin, while we were eating. She came up behind me at the table and hugged me, and i reached backwards to grab her shoulder to kinda hug back. I won't go into detail, but i didn't grab her shoulder 👀😅. The worst part, when i realized and said sorry, she said "oh it's fine". That's my fault as well 🤣

* my wife's sister stopped by, the twin, while we were eating. She came up behind me at the table and hugged me, and i reached backwards to grab her shoulder to kinda hug back. I won't go into detail, but i didn't grab her shoulder 👀😅. The worst part, when i realized and said sorry, she said "oh it's fine". That's my fault as well 🤣
You didn’t have a cousin around to grope?

There’s an air of braggadocio’s….. or am I projecting

she gon git on Facebook and tell errbody you dun it

den Tiffany gon smack da chit outta you

Being vertically challenged, did you grab upstairs or down?

VN Store

Back