Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

That's just awesome.
Pretty sure that was taken on the way back… on the flight to Rome, I literally was just glued to the window looking down. After prolly about five minutes I realized I must look stupid, so I looked around the cabin and realized e’rybody else was doin the same thang

Pretty sure that was taken on the way back… on the flight to Rome, I literally was just glued to the window looking down. After prolly about five minutes I realized I must look stupid, so I looked around the cabin and realized e’rybody else was doin the same thang
If anybody thought you were stupid for being mesmerized by that I'd told them to go ahead and smoke that other rock.

I'm getting nervous about all of this, not just the flying 🤣. Seriously, she's not been feeling great, blood pressure and heart rate been high for a few days. Hopefully she'll be okay on the trip, and they can do something quickly.

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

VN Store

Back