Time to go on record... Pre-Season Predictions

Worst Case Scenario: 8-4

Best Case Scenario- 10-2(East Champions)

*I'm not going to make a bowl game prediction considering there is no way of knowing who we'll play. Thus making it pointless.

The way I see it:

(S) = swing game that could go either way

@ Cal - L (S)
USM - W
@ Florida- L (S)
Ark St.- W
UGA- W
@ Miss St- W
@ Bama- W
USC- W (S)
La Laf- W
Arky- W (S)
Vandy- W
@ UK- W

If S is swing and worst case is 8 - 4, aint best case 12 - 0???

We lose to Cal, Florida and Bama. I could see us losing to Arky as well. Either way it looks like we will be no better than 9-4 or 10-3.

9-4

Lose to an ACC team in the Peach Bowl.

Losses to Florida, Alabama and Kentucky.

@ Cal - W 35-20
USM - L 10-17
@ Florida- W 27-24
Ark St.- W 42-18
UGA- W 35-7
@ Miss St- W 33-10
@ Bama- W 6-3
USC- L 18-30
La Laf- W 40-0
Arky- L 17-20
Vandy- W 35-10
@ UK- W 21-18

Same situation as last year. All our receivers were said to blow and drop everything going into the season. And well Cut is back no worries,

We lose to Cal, Florida and Bama. I could see us losing to Arky as well. Either way it looks like we will be no better than 9-4 or 10-3.

You WILL NOT lose to CAL. I'm sure our game will be decided one way or the other in the last 5 minutes as usual. Yall also owe Florida one. I think Southern Miss could be one that jumps up and bites you though.

You WILL NOT lose to CAL. I'm sure our game will be decided one way or the other in the last 5 minutes as usual. Yall also owe Florida one. I think Southern Miss could be one that jumps up and bites you though.

It wouldn't be the third Saturday in October if it wasn't

Because Sanders was the WRs coach.:crazy:

He was the Off Coord. Thus the Captain of the Offense. And I remember when Cut came in the first thing he noticed was our WR's were not prepared and not practicing right. He switched up all of their routines and taught them how to pee standing up. Sanders basically didn't even run good drills, he is the worst coach in the history of UT.

He was the Off Coord. Thus the Captain of the Offense. And I remember when Cut came in the first thing he noticed was our WR's were not prepared and not practicing right. He switched up all of their routines and taught them how to pee standing up. Sanders basically didn't even run good drills, he is the worst coach in the history of UT.

:crazy:

I wasn't a big fan of Sanders. However, the WR coach does a helluva a lot more with the WRs than the offensive coordinator. You might want to burn Coach Washington not Sanders.

A post written by someone obviously too young to remember Bill Pace.

Please teach me, who is Bill Pace?

Sanders should of noticed if Washington blew thus he is responsible for all that happens in his offense, just like Cut noticed right away.

I'll say 12-2, SEC Champs, plus a BCS bowl win.

I can't really look at our schedule and say that we will lose this game or that game. Tennessee has a great chance to beat everyone on its schedule this year.

Cal is not as talented as Tennessee, particularly on the defensive side of the ball. Last year there was a huge speed gap with Cals defense being alot slower than the Vols. Cal has not suddenly gotten faster overnight, so I expect a similar result, perhaps a little closer than last year.

We should beat Southern Miss in a close one since we tend to play down to our opponents level when the competition is not as good.

Florida is gutted on defense. I just don't think that they will have the horses this early in the year to slow down the Vols ground game. Tennessee jumps out on top early and grinds the clock out on the ground hitting a few big pass plays along the way.

AK St,and LA LAF are gimmies.

Georgia will be in big trouble this year if their lines, LB's, WR's, and secondary doesn't jell in a hurry. I think they really struggle this year and Tennessee gives them a good whipping. For the recordIwould like to say that I see Georgia improving over the next two years then really declining if they don't really recruit some star power at the skill positions. Same for Auburn. I think they crash and burn over the next few years.

Miss St. should be an easy win.

USC will be beaten by us in a close game.

Bama I think is a close game, a real close game.

I think that we give Arky some payback this year.

Vandy will get crushed.

I don't see why everyone is affraid of Kentucky. They have some offensive weapons, but their defense is terrible.

I think that fla. bama. and uga are far too overated and the so called expert predictors will be shocked at the end of the season one espnu has us picked 5th in the east.

My prediction is that Jonathan Hefney will return at least 4 punts for TDs. And can we please put him on KR!

VN Store

Back