Time to go on record... Pre-Season Predictions

Also...12-2 or 11-3 with the BCS game?

I left out the BCS Bowl on purpose. But considering our past bowls, I'll say 11-3.

Yes, I think a 2 loss team takes the East this year. Noone will go unscathed and we will win the tie breaker over the Gators.

last year 24 points would have won, or at least forced overtime ten games.

I like that he shoots for 30 points per game, but I beleive that a team with a good defense would not need to score that much.

By the way, I only mentioned our offense scored 24 points. You said we hung 31 on their defense, which we didn't. I was only correcting you.

9-4. Im thinking we'll split Cal and Uf, we'll split Bama and Uga, and then we'll split Arkansas and South Carolina. Then we lose our fifth straight in the Ga Dome.

Then...regime change.

Come on guys, let's step it up. We've only got 23 entries so far. That's pretty weak.

Check the first post for the updated entry list.

10-3, tie for first in SECE with UF and UGA, lose out on the tie-breakers, win Outback Bowl

8-4........................................ :mf_surrender:

*Hmmmmm.................8-5 with a bowl loss............

A Big 10 team will bully us again..............

Oh, the d-line........:no:

Seeing how we are missing a strong presence from a down lineman to rush the passer,seeing how we have an unproven defensive and offensive line,and being that most games are won in the trenches, my id :crazy: says 12-1 but my ego replies 8-5.:clapping:

7-5 Regular season with losses @ UF, UGA, @ Bama, SC and Arkansas

Finish with a win in the Music City Bowl

VN Store

Back