Times be changing!

Ironic. I see people thanking you for your service while you see fit to dis me for being old - old enough that I served in Korea and old enough to have been a Vol fan for more than 60 years. Come up with some more insults the next time you get out of your sandbox.

Saucer of milk, table for two. Lets get along fellas. One love.:)

No one's thanking me for my service. I'm important dang it! Do you know how dangerous it is to sit in a FOB and make communications work?

Ironic. I see people thanking you for your service while you see fit to dis me for being old - old enough that I served in Korea and old enough to have been a Vol fan for more than 60 years. Come up with some more insults the next time you get out of your sandbox.

Easy there, I'm just joshing with ya. Oh I never ask for thanks.

I'm having to watch Shark Boy and Lava Girl with my little boy right now. But no need to thank me....:rolleyes:

All you old timers need to get on board and support CBJ decision. I think the new uniform looks good and from what I hear,the team love them.At least your Metamucil is still orange. :) I haven't made a new thread in a while so I decided to go with this subject.

They are only true vol fans if the Metamucil is still orange once it has ran its course.
:)

Reactions: 1 person
All you old timers need to get on board and support CBJ decision. I think the new uniform looks good and from what I hear,the team love them.At least your Metamucil is still orange. :) I haven't made a new thread in a while so I decided to go with this subject.

I think there are more people pissing & moaning about "old timers" pissing & moaning about the new uniforms than there are "old timers" pissing and moaning about the new uniforms.

By looking at the Vol Nation polls, most people really like the new uniforms. This is one "old timer" that thinks all 5 options look great. Love the new smokey uniform!

GO VOLS!!!

Reactions: 4 people

yeah, that uniform of yours sure needs to be updated. All the old foggies who came b4 you wore the same one. Let's add some flashy colors that really pop on the parade ground.The young ones need to bring the USMC metamucil drinkers into the 2013's..C'mon..

BTW, as a 'blue hair' I like the new Smokey uni......:hi:

Last edited:
yeah, that uniform of yours sure needs to be updated. All the old foggies who came b4 you wore the same one. Let's add some flashy colors that really pop on the parade ground. You young ones need to bring the USMC metamucil drinkers into the 2013's..C'mon..

BTW, as a 'blue hair' I like the new Smokey uni......:hi:
Our uniform has been updated many times since 1775. As times change so do the uniforms.

yeah. Nice and original thread. Wouldn't want to make another thread about something that has been rehashed in 379 other threads since Wednesday.

Oh, nm.

Lot of words, when MEH would suffice...estrogen levels up?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We are Tenn. Tradition is orange and white. I like the checkerboard worked in the orange jerseys. My opinion. I always liked the letter T on pants. That's enough.. gray uniforms is not Tenn. My opinion only. go big orange. I love Tenn .. my Vols.. time to get Junk yard mean. Kick their arose.. get some revenge for the past 10 yrs...

Reactions: 3 people

I am an old timer and have been for 55 years. I have always been on board and will always be but I know the tradition of the Vols and hope we never lose that. I believe in CBJ and I also like the new uniform. Before you bash the old timers I bet 99% of us would be a true Vol For Life no matter what color they wore!

Reactions: 3 people
I am an old timer and have been for 55 years. I have always been on board and will always be but I know the tradition of the Vols and hope we never lose that. I believe in CBJ and I also like the new uniform. Before you bash the old timers I bet 99% of us would be a true Vol For Life no matter what color they wore!
I'm just messing around, I'm not that young myself. Go Vols

Hey.....

Attachments

• Big orange bird boy.jpg
    Big orange bird boy.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 175
Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back