Times be changing!

Ironic. I see people thanking you for your service while you see fit to dis me for being old - old enough that I served in Korea and old enough to have been a Vol fan for more than 60 years. Come up with some more insults the next time you get out of your sandbox.

Yea, tell this damn hippie how you walked to school 20 miles in 8 feet of snow 5 times a day!

Reactions: 1 person
All you old timers need to get on board and support CBJ decision. I think the new uniform looks good and from what I hear,the team love them.At least your Metamucil is still orange. :) I haven't made a new thread in a while so I decided to go with this subject.

We really need to quit making threads that talks about our fanbase being divided between old timers and new guy

Reactions: 1 person
I don't care if they wear all pink with green lettering as long as they start winning the majority of their games. Things like color coordination and fancy cleats don't mean much when you keep losing.

All you old timers need to get on board and support CBJ decision. I think the new uniform looks good and from what I hear,the team love them.At least your Metamucil is still orange. :) I haven't made a new thread in a while so I decided to go with this subject.

The new uniiforms are alright. But as the reference to oldtimers denotes we have been VFL a hell of alot longer than you bed pissers. I care how they are coached and play. You do have alot to learn about loyalty. And before you know it some smart mouthed punk will be calling you old timer.

The new uniiforms are alright. But as the reference to oldtimers denotes we have been VFL a hell of alot longer than you bed pissers. I care how they are coached and play. You do have alot to learn about loyalty. And before you know it some smart mouthed punk will be calling you old timer.

Relax Grumpy, just because you are older doesn't make you a better fan. As far as loyalty, well I'm not even going to have that discussion with you.

can someone tells me if the school has changed our offical school colors from orange and white to orange, white, and smokey gray?

i like the new uniforms i like white on white the best. i have no problem with the smokey gray for one game. did dave hart have the say so in changing the offical school colors if they were changed just wondering?

do not care what colors we wear as long as we have some orange and white and that we win. IT FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE, GO VOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

can someone tells me if the school has changed our offical school colors from orange and white to orange, white, and smokey gray?

i like the new uniforms i like white on white the best. i have no problem with the smokey gray for one game. did dave hart have the say so in changing the offical school colors if they were changed just wondering?

do not care what colors we wear as long as we have some orange and white and that we win. IT FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE, GO VOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

It's part of the official palette.

Our Palette | The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

I don't have a problem with the new uniform scheme. We need to stay with the times as well. We have the best facilities, a great coaching staff, quality kids and a great fan base. All of that came about because TN was able to keep up with the times. It's not like we have a 2,000 seat stadium and parking only for horses, plus the fans all over the country like the new styles on other teams, fans of TN loved the black VS SC and I look forward to the new uniforms as well. Go Vols..stay forward looking!

I guess I'd be considered an old timer. I go back to the days of Johnny Majors. The most sacred tradition to me is and will always be winning football games. Smokey grey or all orange and white it doesn't matter. Although I will say those uni's did look pretty darn good.
Go Vols!!!

VN Store

Back