'25 TN ATH Daune Morris (USC commit)

So, he played at Tennessee but he does not like Tennessee which makes him steer recruits elsewhere?
I think honestly Conley and Buck both like Tennessee. We had some dumpster fire coaching staffs and maybe at that point they began to steer kids to places like UK and Ole Miss. I’m not sure if at some point during that time some form of compensation happened or what. Supercuts (Conley) opened his mouth on here and it was a bad look for NPA. Again I’m not sure if there is still a bias against Tennessee from that program but it seems harder to land in state kids that are affiliated with them. That may be perceived or actual. To be fair we’ve landed most of the NPA kids we’ve targeted since Heupel got here.

I think honestly Conley and Buck both like Tennessee. We had some dumpster fire coaching staffs and maybe at that point they began to steer kids to places like UK and Ole Miss. I’m not sure if at some point during that time some form of compensation happened or what. Supercuts (Conley) opened his mouth on here and it was a bad look for NPA. Again I’m not sure if there is still a bias against Tennessee from that program but it seems harder to land in state kids that are affiliated with them. That may be perceived or actual. To be fair we’ve landed most of the NPA kids we’ve targeted since Heupel got here.

IMG_7237.jpeg
De1 admits to accepting money to help push to certain schools.

Re-read his posts from early 2021. He was on one. Hyping numerous programs and taking every shot at UT possible. We were a laughing stock. Admin was a joke. Only times he ever talked to kids about Tennessee was to joke about what a cheap dumpster fire program we were. Kensucky was the “cool school.” And on and on and on.

He was posting under Bucks account on VQ. Was outright lying here and there under both accounts. I communicated to AP some of what was said here, by Supercuts about AP. AP tried to call Supercuts. Supercuts refused to answer and posted his number on this forum.

Buck apparently chastised his lackey because Supercuts hasn’t been seen since.

IMG_7239.jpeg

Conley is a jack ass. Buck is cool.

View attachment 663379

Re-read his posts from early 2021. He was on one. Hyping numerous programs and taking every shot at UT possible. We were a laughing stock. Admin was a joke. Only times he ever talked to kids about Tennessee was to joke about what a cheap dumpster fire program we were. Kensucky was the “cool school.” And on and on and on.

He was posting under Bucks account on VQ. Was outright lying here and there under both accounts. I communicated to AP some of what was said here, by Supercuts about AP. AP tried to call Supercuts. Supercuts refused to answer and posted his number on this forum.

View attachment 663384
That’s pretty much what I had heard. I didn’t see or forgot Conley posted that about being paid. I think everyone had suspected that anyways. They liked Pruitt when he was here as well so I’m sure he was paying them as well.

View attachment 663379

View attachment 663384
Busted. Receipts cashed.

View attachment 663379

View attachment 663384
What an absolute jackass

View attachment 663379

View attachment 663384
Got his ass

View attachment 663379

View attachment 663384
a-lot-of-drama-judy-watson.gif

Reactions: ChiTownVol
Dodson committed while he was in Memphis. Keep trying.
And he's playing at Baylor now.
Guess who he's still committed to?

So you are factually wrong.

And I wasn't trying to make a big deal about it, so I don't know what your damn problem is.

He plays at Baylor.
He's committed to Tennessee.

That make you wrong.

1-4. That means overall your argument STILL wins dummy. 😑

And he's playing at Baylor now.
Guess who he's still committed to?

So you are factually wrong.

And I wasn't trying to make a big deal about it, so I don't know what your damn problem is.

He plays at Baylor.
He's committed to Tennessee.

That make you wrong.

1-4. That means overall your argument STILL wins dummy. 😑
You were wrong and obviously don’t have a clue about much so good day, “Little” Vol

Just saying, I saw the barber in Nashville once decked out in Tennessee gear. A lot of people ganged up on him and he said some dumb stuff, but he is a Tennessee fan.
Just like some fans, his plus/minus for impact on the program is not on the positive side. I don’t think he can overcome the questions about the motivations for his counsel to athletes in that program after the statements attributed to him concerning the impact or lack thereof about the money.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

Yeah, Rad Jackson is probably the best player in the state... I respect AP, but Jackson has potential to be top five WR in America by December... His film is sick. His cut back, and change direction is elite.​

Doubt his level of competition will allow him to move up that high, although he deserves to. Sheffield is a sh*tty school that plays sh*tty teams. He’s probably been the best athlete in his division since 9th grade. I mean they may have 35 total players on each sideline most Friday nights. Now if he would’ve transferred to Christian Brothers or Briarcrest etc he definitely would’ve moved up.

Doubt his level of competition will allow him to move up that high, although he deserves to. Sheffield is a sh*tty school that plays sh*tty teams. He’s probably been the best athlete in his division since 9th grade. I mean they may have 35 total players on each sideline most Friday nights. Now if he would’ve transferred to Christian Brothers or Briarcrest etc he definitely would’ve moved up.
Your right, I'm surprised one of the big private schools didn't pull him in. I played in the area when I was in high school and those big private school in Memphis normally grabbed a lot of the top public school kids.

Your right, I'm surprised one of the big private schools didn't pull him in. I played in the area when I was in high school and those big private school in Memphis normally grabbed a lot of the top public school kids.
According to his Dad they tried, apparently the kid really wanted to play with his friends.

VN Store

Back