'25 TN ATH Daune Morris (USC commit)

I would love to have Morris in this class.

But Knight from Baylor is most talented in-state back
Well, I tried to tell Volnation that Pruitt screwing on the Baylor kid in ‘19 by pulling his offer on signing day would come back. Since then Baylor has had 3 guys Heupel has recruited from there and he’s 0-3. I know there’s a new HC there now but the vibe doesn’t change.

Reactions: LittleVol
Well the one idiot that works for them and smears the program any chance he gets is also annoying. Seems they liked Pruitt though, I wonder why???
Just saying, I saw the barber in Nashville once decked out in Tennessee gear. A lot of people ganged up on him and he said some dumb stuff, but he is a Tennessee fan.

Just saying, I saw the barber in Nashville once decked out in Tennessee gear. A lot of people ganged up on him and he said some dumb stuff, but he is a Tennessee fan.
“You are what your record says you are.”

His value add as a Vol is what it is. Like the rest of us.

That is all!

Well, I tried to tell Volnation that Pruitt screwing on the Baylor kid in ‘19 by pulling his offer on signing day would come back. Since then Baylor has had 3 guys Heupel has recruited from there and he’s 0-3. I know there’s a new HC there now but the vibe doesn’t change.
At some point that doesn't make. Especially with a new coach there?

Well we have Dodson now.

So that’s 1-4

But Knight is one we really should push for.
He’s the most gifted back I’ve seen in Tennessee since idk Gerald Riggs Jr?

Freakin 22 years ago.

EDIT: I thought Boo was from Baylor...sorry

Last edited:
I don't think he played at Brainerd, but was there for a period of time.
He played some basketball there, but he left when he found out he wouldn't be eligible for senior season in football because Brainerd wasn't far enough away from CCS. That's why he went over to the next county. Martels Carter Jr's dad was the coach at Brainerd then

VN Store

Back