- 5 star WR Lilburn, GA

Kameron Franklin 6'5 280 lbs
- 5 Star DT Coromont, MS

Chris Cole 6'4 210 lbs
- 4 star ILB Salem, VA

Ed Spillman 6'1 216
- 4 star ILB Nashville, TN

All in the next 3 weeks
Franklin is Miami bound at this moment, unless by the grace of God he has a change of heart

Reactions: VolByLaw
It's called experiencing different things. Little of what you actually learn in college is in a classroom.
My underage Junior kid is learning all kinds of ways to consume ”drinks” at UT. He thought that was what college is for….

However he is a double business major(data analytics and supply chain) with 4.0 so his method of studying is apparently working…

My underage Junior kid is learning all kinds of ways to consume ”drinks” at UT. He thought that was what college is for….

However he is a double business major(data analytics and supply chain) with 4.0 so his method of studying is apparently working…

Those are two fantastic majors to declare at UT and with that gpa he has a bright future ahead of him…he wouldn’t be hurting if he went ahead and did a masters there as well…he could pretty much name his job after that

Reactions: drvenner
Those are two fantastic majors to declare at UT and with that gpa he has a bright future ahead of him…he wouldn’t be hurting if he went ahead and did a masters there as well…he could pretty much name his job after that
That is his plan, thanks for the positive comments,

Because he speaks in circles, and vagueties. But still enjoy lostening. There is message board silliness versus reality.

That said, Hubbs worked at the radio station with my sis back in the day. Very nice, family guy. I also give Cheggarboard Bob a hard time, Hyams, and used to give Bobby Denton crap.

Kessling and Denton, and Hyams were and are wel regarded by UT Alum, and by folks in that circle. Very very nice people behind the scenes. Bobby and his wife were close to our family. We speak ill of these folks because its easy. However, truth is that Bobby Denton, Ed Brantley, Mike Hammond, John Ward, and even Mickey Dearstone are considered part of TN radio/broadcasting history. I believe Mike, Bobby, and John are in TN radio HoF. I do know that those guys offices were littered with every imaginable award.

I mention those guys because that's Brent Hubbs' story. He learned from all those guys. I respect Brent, a lot to have started VQ at the right time.

As far as AP, and Rob are concerned. Take their info with a grade of slaw. Matt Ray is probably the closest thing to an actual recruiting insider. But if you ever listen to him, he credits AP for how he goes about his business.

Something has changed out there with info amongst recruits. As if coaches or handlers, or collectives are asking kids to play things super close to the vest - to maximize the amount of dollah bills they can receive.
You’re saying AP is not a recruiting insider? He’s literally the one who talks to the kids and the coaches.

get an mba at haslam, great school

That and nuke engineering are what we’re truly excellent at…there are several other majors that are above average when compared nationally but nuke and business (supply chain specifically) could go toe to toe with anyone in the country

That and nuke engineering are what we’re truly excellent at…there are several other majors that are above average when compared nationally but nuke and business (supply chain specifically) could go toe to toe with anyone in the country
This drives me nuts. If you get in, and work your ass off. You can do anything.

VN Store

Back