'19 TN OL Melvin McBride (Tennessee signee)

Cox and Harris for sure are gone imo.

I was thinking that too. Wondering if Harrison and Clemons might be another 2. Especially if Moore and/or Robinson both flip? I'll be curious to see how JP makes it work if Wright,Crouch,T'oto'o,Hill,Moore,Robinson and Curry all want in? Take Cox and Harris off, then that's 18. So we have 4 available then. I don't think we get Curry, but they still might want 2 WR's. We should be fine just signing Keyton, then get a few WR's in the '20 class but who knows. Would need to clear our 3 more if all 7 of them want in. Doubt we get all 7 but Wright,Crouch,Hill, Moore and Robinson are very possible and Kevin Simon has us a good chance with To'oto'o. Hope that's a problem we have.

Only one hand-wringing post. I am proud of you guys.

BOOM!!!!!

giphy.gif

please don't drop Harrison. I genuinely believe he has superstar measurables/ability.

Clemons is a good prospect, but I could see him gitshirting.
I agree on Harrison but I think they are built almost alike if you look at the measurables. I think Clemons is underrated big time. I mean come on our coaches found him and took him, so that is meaning something.

Reactions: LaagerVol
No issues here taking 5 OL if you really like them and considering our recent issue there. You have to protect yourself at that spot. Hall and calbert have injury history. You have to protect yourself with trey as well. Who knows what happens with locklear, Tatum and niehaus as each appears destined to be passed over at some point with locklear currently only one challenging for starting spot.

I agree on Harrison but I think they are built almost alike if you look at the measurables. I think Clemons is underrated big time. I mean come on our coaches found him and took him, so that is meaning something.

oh yeah, no doubt they are both players. I personally would prefer to keep Roman, but I can't be mad at keeping either (or both), as I agree they both are underrated big time. coaches will have some tough decisions to make. But im thinking they will sort this out after our season is over. or at least when it's winding down. Take as many ballers as you can, and sort it out closer to NSD. IMO.

Arkansas fans are claiming he wasn’t a take for them due to a medical condition, but I haven’t seen that mentioned here. Anyone know what they’re talking about?

VN Store

Back