'19 TN OL Melvin McBride (Tennessee signee)

Arkansas fans are claiming he wasn’t a take for them due to a medical condition, but I haven’t seen that mentioned here. Anyone know what they’re talking about?

I believe it's called sour grapes. After all, it is Arkansas. If any of their fans get too nuts about this, just mention 1998. Most will understand.

tenor.gif

Boom.

Nice!
But I really have to stop giving so much credence to crystal ball predictions and you rednecks.
I had already moved on and deemed him not worthy. Obviously now, I have him rated as a superstar.

I believe it's called sour grapes. After all, it is Arkansas. If any of their fans get too nuts about this, just mention 1998. Most will understand.

There were people talking about it before he committed, but no one ever said what it was. Said he may not play this year or something.

With the emergence of K'Rhojhn Calbert this camp, and him being a RS Freshman still, plus Lampley, McBride and Akpo.... we could be well set along the interior of the line for the next 3-4 years at a minimum.

Reactions: LaagerVol
With the emergence of K'Rhojhn Calbert this camp, and him being a RS Freshman still, plus Lampley, McBride and Akpo.... we could be well set along the interior of the line for the next 3-4 years at a minimum.
And the 20 class is loaded in state to. What's the big dude from Knoxville Catholic, not mayes, don't really want him with all the other to choose from. And several linemen from memphis. Don't know if any good middle tn area linemen for the 20.

And the 20 class is loaded in state to. What's the big dude from Knoxville Catholic, not mayes, don't really want him with all the other to choose from. And several linemen from memphis. Don't know if any good middle tn area linemen for the 20.
Bryn Tucker ?

Anyways it looking like we are gonna be bad azz on OL for next 5 years ( depending on this year, although should be vastly improved).

Reactions: Rishvol
Right, I just need to switch my CB to Tennessee. Is it too late to do that?

And I thought I had got rid of all my BVS when the staff was named. Talk about finally getting what you pay for! Cant wait for it to translate to the field.

Reactions: Sleegro
Still fine with Wright
It means they want 5 OL. I like this.

BOOOOM!
awesome.
Doesn't impact Wright at all. But 22 spots is 22 spots. If McBride is part of this class, somebody else won't be.
maybe multiple somebodies at this point....
I disagree. I think we will take McBride.
lol. i went back and looked at my posts from the other day and all i can say is...colore me surprised!!! lol

boom.

Reactions: Sleegro
There are three big time OT's from Memphis in 2020, all three are legit talents. I believe Bryn could be 5 star when all is said and done.

Edit: Memphis is loaded for next year.

please don't drop Harrison. I genuinely believe he has superstar measurables/ability.

Clemons is a good prospect, but I could see him gitshirting.

Either or both could potentially be asked to blueshirt. As I stated in another thread, I don't think camping here counts as an official visit, so has either actually had an official? If not, then Pruitt has that flexibility, if I'm not mistaken. Honestly all these new rules confuse me, but I think it's a possibility.

There are three big time OT's from Memphis in 2020, all three are legit talents. I believe Bryn could be 5 star when all is said and done.

Edit: Memphis is loaded for next year.
Another huge/important advantage of taking McBride, not to mention getting a very good interior lineman, with massive upside. Big BOOM!!!, landing him...and could possibly turn into an EVEN BIGGER BOOM next year. McBride has talked and talked about Richmond and Carvin, and about how them being there played into him being a Vol; heck, he talked to both of them last night...we have to believe most of the others in Memphis are at least thinking the same way; the 2020 prospects from there already like us, and they all seem to be close...McBride's commitment is a great positive in so many ways.

VN Store

Back