'19 TN OL Melvin McBride (Tennessee signee)

Looks skinny
If he's truly 300 pounds, then this is nothing but a good thing. It means he's not sloppy fat, and if you wanted him to get sloppy fat, he would have the room to gain as much weight as you want.

Tiny Richardson was lean too.

The real question, is how much does he weigh? And a realted question, "If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?"

If that's a legit 300 lbs I dont know if it's a bad thing he looks skinny. That means he can gain 20 lbs over the next 2 years and be an athletic interior lineman.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Not at all is awfully strong language based on the fact you are completely guessing.
Not guess at all, really. Everything I've seen says McBride is gonna play guard and Wright is gonna play tackle. Basing that on everything that 247, VQ, RTI, etc. have said. Not my own personal take on it. If they're wrong, then it is what it is. But that's what I've heard from everyone who covers UT recruiting.

Reactions: T Dog
Now, if I remember correctly, there was talk on here not long after he committed that he had some sort of injury history that might cause concern. So maybe he doesn't end up being part of this class because of that. But I don't think he would be kicked out to make room for Wright. That's just my take, though.

Reactions: SugarCC

VN Store

Back