'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

Has the big guy sitting in front of GMac and CJH been identified yet? There was some speculation that it was '25 NC OT David Sanders, but that thread says he postponed to Feb. 3 because of weather.

Edit: I want to start a worry circle for him because he obviously did not commit yesterday.

Has the big guy sitting in front of GMac and CJH been identified yet? There was some speculation that it was '25 NC OT David Sanders, but that thread says he postponed to Feb. 3 because of weather.

Edit: I want to start a worry circle for him because he obviously did not commit yesterday.
That's funny as dook. Worry circle.

Not sure it’s a big guy. Doesn’t look bigger than GMac.

I’m going with Shemari Earls

Reactions: Volnut
2PM Tomorrow...Eh?

giphy.gif

I still find it comical that as soon as Saban retires he gets dropped to a 4-star although almost every service had him rated a 5-star. It makes zero difference but still comical.

He’s the 20th overall player on On3 and 10th overall on 247. He’ll be a 5* on both.

For example 247 only has 6 players ranked as 5* for ‘25 class right now and on3 has only four.

VN Store

Back