'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

I’m really excited about GMac. But, I also think people in general throw the term “generational” around too loosely these days. How many “generational” QBs can there be in…..2 years? The word would imply something completely different….

I get what you’re saying but programs have had back to back generational type talents before. Maybe you want to come up with another word, but either way, Nico and GMac will go down as legends here if all goes according to plan.

Bait & troll post
This is just a lazy post. Why is it bait or a troll post? Who else does Bama have right now in roster? Ty and the Washington transfer is about it. We have Nico now, with Merk coming in. More competition than Bama has. I'm just not looking at this with orange colored glasses. I'm hoping I'm dead wrong.

This is just a lazy post. Why is it bait or a troll post? Who else does Bama have right now in roster? Ty and the Washington transfer is about it. We have Nico now, with Merk coming in. More competition than Bama has. I'm just not looking at this with orange colored glasses. I'm hoping I'm dead wrong.

Reactions: KptVFL
I’m really excited about GMac. But, I also think people in general throw the term “generational” around too loosely these days. How many “generational” QBs can there be in…..2 years? The word would imply something completely different….
I think Nico has a chance to be generational. I don’t see it with GMac. He’s really, really good and I’m excited to get him, but as you are saying, generational means something altogether different.

So GMac made up his mind 2 weeks ago and planned to announce last week before the weather interrupted, Sayin goes into the portal a week after GMac made up his mind, but you think that caused him to completely flip even after he’d already decided? And then he sits with Heupel at the basketball game on Saturday during a visit to UT with other recruits?

Yes, I hope for your sake that you’re a troll. Even though I really don’t understand why anyone gets off on trolling. But I also don’t understand being negative for the sake of being negative.

He’s a Vol. Deal with it.

Last edited:

Don’t think you have much to worry about

Dude…he literally sat next to our head coach at the basketball game on Saturday 😂

Williamson County Schools are closed today. I am guessing Brentwood Academy is closed also. I thought i read that he wanted to announce at school. If so, will he put off til tomorrow?

VN Store

Back