'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

He’s the 20th overall player on On3 and 10th overall on 247. He’ll be a 5* on both.

For example 247 only has 6 players ranked as 5* for ‘25 class right now and on3 has only four.
Lol yeah he's a 5* composite.

The rest is just timing. Happens every year, they extend the 5* label over the year...but just look at the top 32 and there you have it. He's top-15 in both...

Couldn't care less where these "services" rank him. Kid is a definite stud and want/need.
While their rankings, nor do his offers, affect **** as to how good he'll be...both offer very strong correlations as to that.

Guess that's why some folks care idk. But I'll also say a team's ranking (by way of cumulative player rankings) can affect future recruits. No doubt Alabama being able to say they had #1 class after #1 class helped them to push an image of bringing in the best players.

While their rankings, nor do his offers, affect **** as to how good he'll be...both offer very strong correlations as to that.

Guess that's why some folks care idk. But I'll also say a team's ranking (by way of cumulative player rankings) can affect future recruits. No doubt Alabama being able to say they had #1 class after #1 class helped them to push an image of bringing in the best players.
Well, Bama wants him. I'm no scout, but his film is pretty impressive to my untrained eye. Good enough for me.

We’re gonna be legit for a while with this QB talent we keep brining in. Nico is generational, GMAC ain’t far behind that, if any.

I’m really excited about GMac. But, I also think people in general throw the term “generational” around too loosely these days. How many “generational” QBs can there be in…..2 years? The word would imply something completely different….

VN Store

Back