'26 TN QB Jared Curtis

It's just something I heard from a couple of kids that know him really well. It's not a done deal, just something they are considering. Wants better competition than he's getting at D2A
I’ve heard similar but if ends up choosing Baylor that’s tough on Briggs who I think is a very good QB and just transferred in to sit for a year and then play

Couldn’t find his thread but ‘26 QB Jared Curtis crystal balled to Ohio state by wiltfong

Fonged to OSU this morning but obviously REALLY early in this one.

From my understanding the crystal ball is coming in because he did an interview where he said Ohio state is his dream school. Was told by someone that he only said that because he was put on the spot and doesn’t really watch college football that much.

From my understanding the crystal ball is coming in because he did an interview where he said Ohio state is his dream school. Was told by someone that he only said that because he was put on the spot and doesn’t really watch college football that much.

Fong doesn’t usually put crystal ball in for fun. But yeah super early in this one

Let's see here.

Ohio State - they always go into with a really good game plan and the way they use their players.

Texas A&M - I have fun there and the atmosphere is loud.

Alabama - they do a really good job of producing quarterbacks.

Florida State - I like the way they use their players.

Georgia- they continue to win and are a great team surrounded with talent.

Tennessee - they keep building momentum and they are the hometown team which is a plus.

I hope we can land this guy because he can spin it and has good athleticism.

He was very impressive as a freshman in 2022 after he came in as a starter and led NCS to the title game. It was like he was the missing piece on the offense. Some of his offensive guys are now students at UT.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Wonder if this says anything about Mcintyre

Different classes

Edit: also, OSU has a QB commitment for ‘25 in Tavien St Clair who will also be a 5*, ranked right behind GMac. Actually right ahead of GMac on On3 (not their composite).

Last edited:
Sounds like we like Fazion Brandon even more for ‘26.

Oh no! The VN gurus gonna freak out when they hear this. Gonna be some whaling and gnashing of teeth ‘cuz Heupel doesn’t recognize the need to recruit the elite 5* in-state guy over the lowly 4* guy in NC. Personally, I find it interesting the staff apparently thinks Brandon has a higher upside. Let the debate begin!

VN Store

Back