'18 TN RB Jeremy Banks (UT signee)

Grant is listed at 5'11" 200lbs per 247. Physical runner.

Part of why I liked pairing him with Lynn-J Dixon this class. Thunder and Lightening. But I'll happily take two bruisers, especially with our offensive line growing.

Something about 5'11", 200lbs does not equate to 'thunder' IMO...

Jeremy Pruitt, along with running backs coach Robert Gillespie and offensive line coach Will Friend, made a pair of in-home visits Tuesday night, going to Memphis to see uncommitted offensive tackle Jerome Carvin and running back Jeremy Banks.

By all accounts, both visits were a smashing success, as Banks reaffirmed his plans to take his final official visit to Tennessee this weekend.

The Cordova ‘back wasn’t offered by the previous staff but after an impressive senior season (1,900 yards, 32 touchdowns) and a coaching change, Banks has become a real priority for the Vols.

Meanwhile, Carvin told VolQuest that after his sit-down with Tennessee’s new coaches he decided to cancel is unofficial trip to Florida this weekend and come to Knoxville with Banks. Carvin plans to commit in less than a week and then sign and enroll early, making his change of plans all the more interesting.

-VQ

Reactions: 9 people

2xCzgsb.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Carvin told VolQuest that after his sit-down with Tennessee’s new coaches he decided to cancel is unofficial trip to Florida this weekend and come to Knoxville with Banks

This makes me smile.

this sounds dumb, and it is, but personal brand wise, having lots of social media followers makes you an "influencer" in today's society. Leads to bigger and better opportunities for young folks.

asking for followers is certainly an obnoxious way to go about it, but then again, these are 17 year olds who know the power of voltwitter, especially after the SchiaNO

Reactions: 1 person
this sounds dumb, and it is, but personal brand wise, having lots of social media followers makes you an "influencer" in today's society. Leads to bigger and better opportunities for young folks.

asking for followers is certainly an obnoxious way to go about it, but then again, these are 17 year olds who know the power of voltwitter, especially after the SchiaNO
Easy click. If they renege? Easier click. :shades:

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back