'25 TN RB Shekai Mills-Knight

Are you a Baylor or McCallie fan?

I was looking at Baylor’s schedule.
Honestly I can’t remember a Tennessee High School (Private or Public) with that level of difficulty on their schedule.

They have 3 home games in a row to start the season all against good out-of-state Teams.

1) Rabun- Gap (GA, or NC ??)
They are a very good team.

2) Gray Collegiate Academy, SC
Look at who they played last year and look at their record. Solid team from the Palmetto State.

3) Coconut Creek, FL
- Lost to Chaminade Madonna by 1 TD and won 10 games in Florida! A lot of speed on that team. I just watched a few hours of game film of them.

Then Baylor plays Lipscomb Academy to open the in-state game.

I hope Knight, Dodson, Spark and Co are up for the challenge! Who’s the QB at Baylor?
I’m not a fan of anyone high school outside of my former high schools but I am from Chattanooga so I’m well aware of both haha.

Baylor’s quarterback is Briggs Cherry. He’s been behind Whit Muschamp last year but he has all the tools to be really successful and there’s a reason everyone is ready to see what he can do. Definitely can do more physically with his arm strength. I think it could be a lot similar to the situation Lipscomb Academy had with going from Luther Richesson to Hank Brown

Yeah Baylor schedule is nice. They played Rabun Gap last year and blew a lead so we’ll see what happens this year. RG lost their 5 star 2025 DL fwiw

Reactions: LittleVol
I’m not a fan of anyone high school outside of my former high schools but I am from Chattanooga so I’m well aware of both haha.

Baylor’s quarterback is Briggs Cherry. He’s been behind Whit Muschamp last year but he has all the tools to be really successful and there’s a reason everyone is ready to see what he can do. Definitely can do more physically with his arm strength. I think it could be a lot similar to the situation Lipscomb Academy had with going from Luther Richesson to Hank Brown

Yeah Baylor schedule is nice. They played Rabun Gap last year and blew a lead so we’ll see what happens this year. RG lost their 5 star 2025 DL fwiw
That sucks for RG. They have a good slate too this season.

Briggs Cherry is an awesome name. I played ball with a couple of guys named Cherry in NC. I’ll be watching Baylor as much as I can this season. Nice to see Tennessee High School football continuing to elevate!

Is Dodson there, yet? If so how’s he looking?

That sucks for RG. They have a good slate too this season.

Briggs Cherry is an awesome name. I played ball with a couple of guys named Cherry in NC. I’ll be watching Baylor as much as I can this season. Nice to see Tennessee High School football continuing to elevate!

Is Dodson there, yet? If so how’s he looking?
He gets there this summer for practice but I'm not sure exactly when. I would assume so since someone posted a video of him and some other targets working out with Briggs at Baylor. Fwiw Baylor is also adding OT Gabriel Osenda this summer too and he has a Tennessee offer. Originally from Canada, then went to CAI in Florida that shut down

All we have to do is show him 2009 Lane Kiffin and how he left right before signing day. That same snake is the same trollin snake in 2024. How would want to play for him? H3s frommCanada and probably don't know the real truth.

His cult are just as bad as him.

Never understood why some Vol fans are obsessed with the guy.

All we have to do is show him 2009 Lane Kiffin and how he left right before signing day. That same snake is the same trollin snake in 2024. How would want to play for him? H3s frommCanada and probably don't know the real truth.
What he did to us in 2009 obviously doesn’t matter to anyone anymore. He is getting some high quality players to come to Ole Miss. I mean didn’t he just have their best season in a long time? I don’t like Lame but it doesn’t seem like he is anywhere near the same as he was in 2009.

Last edited:
Reactions: lfvol
What he did to us in 2009 obviously doesn’t matter to anyone anymore. He is getting some high quality players to come to Ole Miss. I mean didn’t he just have their best season in a long time? I don’t like Lame but it doesn’t seem like he is anywhere near the same as he was in 2009.
He's getting those players because said players don't know the circumstances behind his departure in the middle.of the night at the 11th hour. My Daddy told me that if someone shows you who they really are believe them. Snakes can't hange their stripes.

Well maybe show the end game at Oakland, then UT, then USC, then Saban ran him out the door. Shops himself for every bigtime job since at Ole Miss. when everybody passed he milked them, but I hope they loaded his contract with protections. If a guy seriously believes him, I think I would just pass on them.

Reactions: MiramarVol
He's getting those players because said players don't know the circumstances behind his departure in the middle.of the night at the 11th hour. My Daddy told me that if someone shows you who they really are believe them.

Snakes can't hange their stripes.
I can't help but to read that and imagine ole poppa snake comes home from a long 12 hour shift,proceeds to sits his briefcase down and hange his hat and stripes up on the coat rack😁😂....

Kind of irrelevant. Lane will jump at the first opportunity. This year is likely his year to prove himself. They’re loaded. He’s sober now but still an opportunist. He’s never going to achieve the status he’s seeking at Ole Miss. He would be a PITA if he landed somewhere with more resources and in state talent like Florida.

If this dude stays healthy this season, he’s going to pull a Todd Gurley and go from 3 Star to 5 star by the end of season.

This kid is already as fast as Jaylen Wright but he’s 6’3 220???

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

VN Store

Back