'25 TN RB Shekai Mills-Knight

Lewis is out. Bishop is a PWO coming off an injury. Keith is a bigger back which the staff hasn’t seemed to value. I guess technically we have 2 healthy scholarship RBs, either way depth seems to be an issue.
Lewis will be back by the fall I thought and seldon sometime around there too

Lewis is out. Bishop is a PWO coming off an injury. Keith is a bigger back which the staff hasn’t seemed to value. I guess technically we have 2 healthy scholarship RBs, either way depth seems to be an issue.
Lewis will be back for the start of fall camp and seldon should be back by the second game I think

I remember before Sampson’s freshman season similar panic and moaning after the Lynn J-Dixon swing and miss. There were scarce carries for him even after he emerged as the explosive third back. So, basically replace Jabari Small’s production somehow with three backs?

We're already 3 deep. Sampson, Seldon and between Keith, Lewis and Bishop someone will earn that 3rd spot. Bishop was showing promise before he got hurt.
you specifically said we need a healthy Sheldon and Sampson. I said we needed more than two. i Didn’t say we only had 2.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Small played in 11 games and had 95 rushing attempts. Opted out of the bowl game even tho he was healthy. Doesn’t scream your “concerned” narrative.
100,000 post just means you never know when to shut your mouth. We needed 3 running backs to get thru the season. You can twist it however you want, and you will, because of your mouth diarrhea.

Seldon, Lewis, Sampson all four-stars
Are you a Baylor or McCallie fan?

I was looking at Baylor’s schedule.
Honestly I can’t remember a Tennessee High School (Private or Public) with that level of difficulty on their schedule.

They have 3 home games in a row to start the season all against good out-of-state Teams.

1) Rabun- Gap (GA, or NC ??)
They are a very good team.

2) Gray Collegiate Academy, SC
Look at who they played last year and look at their record. Solid team from the Palmetto State.

3) Coconut Creek, FL
- Lost to Chaminade Madonna by 1 TD and won 10 games in Florida! A lot of speed on that team. I just watched a few hours of game film of them.

Then Baylor plays Lipscomb Academy to open the in-state game.

I hope Knight, Dodson, Spark and Co are up for the challenge! Who’s the QB at Baylor?

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Are you a Baylor or McCallie fan?

I was looking at Baylor’s schedule.
Honestly I can’t remember a Tennessee High School (Private or Public) with that level of difficulty on their schedule.

They have 3 home games in a row to start the season all against good out-of-state Teams.

1) Rabun- Gap (GA, or NC ??)
They are a very good team.

2) Gray Collegiate Academy, SC
Look at who they played last year and look at their record. Solid team from the Palmetto State.

3) Coconut Creek, FL
- Lost to Chaminade Madonna by 1 TD and won 10 games in Florida! A lot of speed on that team. I just watched a few hours of game film of them.

Then Baylor plays Lipscomb Academy to open the in-state game.

I hope Knight, Dodson, Spark and Co are up for the challenge! Who’s the QB at Baylor?
Rabun Gap beat them last year. Very solid team. Split with Providence Day school that has turned out some good recruits. Briggs Cherry will be QB who has multiple D1 offers despite backing up Muschamp last year. Was solid when he played and just a junior.

Last edited:
100,000 post just means you never know when to shut your mouth. We needed 3 running backs to get thru the season. You can twist it however you want, and you will, because of your mouth diarrhea.
Somebody is upset and might need a Kleenex!

Reactions: butchna
Rabun Gap beat them last year. Very solid team. Split with Providence Day school that has turned out some good recruits. Briggs Cherry will be QB who has multiple D1 offers despite backing up Muschamp last year. Was solid when he played and just a junior.
Thank you

Thanks. 😏 When you resort to the old tired counting of posts in lieu of a POINT? You gave up and basically muted yourself. Keep thinking you invented a new tactic, tho.

They obviously didn’t NEED three backs for a full season, but they got production from three with one netting a 1000 yards. I don’t have to “shut up”. Higher functioning mutants than yourself have demanded it and quit posting years back…when my count was EIGHT. 😎

VN Store

Back