Train derailment danger being covered up?

No, They saved everybodies ass, and are continuing to save everybodies ass. They have really done a great job on what should have been the "Chernobyl" it's being pushed as. The EPA has been ALL OVER IT. There has been very little, to no contamination. Much less than anyone expected. We have been keeping a close eye on it. Some die off is expected locally. When they told you to get the **** out, you left your animals behind.

As for frumpy, we will be dealing with that damage for a loooong, looooong time. How much time you got left?
You're a clown and mentally disturbed. But no one does as much damage to the country as your side of the aisle

Gotta admit....that's intriguing timing.

Three guesses where much of it was filmed. "Wow. Here’s a movie just made about a train derailing with toxins in Ohio - filmed in Ohio where it just happened, & many of the extras were locals from East Palestine Ohio who, in the film,evacuated. Then months later they had to do so in real life! Bonkers! "

Kinda weird how just months before disasters we keep having stuff pop up first....

Last edited:
IDK what your tweets are, as I would have to click on them, and I already saw most of them, but if they are telling you we get our drinking water from the river, that's ridiculous lmao. We sit over the largest fresh water aquifer on this side of the globe. It's some of the worlds finest drinking water. It's what makes the beer and whiskey taste so good. It's rock filtered.

IDK what your tweets are, as I would have to click on them, and I already saw most of them, but if they are telling you we get our drinking water from the river, that's ridiculous lmao. We sit over the largest fresh water aquifer on this side of the globe. It's some of the worlds finest drinking water. It's what makes the beer and whiskey taste so good. It's rock filtered.

Yeah screw that other basin...#notus.
Fo3cvQraEAAB3Qs.png

It's truther ********. That's why nobody is taking them seriously. We have been all over this for weeks, and so has the EPA. They have done a fantastic job of containing the damage. It's because the rail companies were primary donors to frumpy, and in return he cut all the over-site and protections to begin with. This is a GQP problem, created by the truthers IN A TRUTHER COUNTY. They never wanted, or asked for any help. It's being pushed as a smear distraction from the frumpy court cases. Half of it is false.

WOLF! WOLF! WOLF!
If you pull you head out of xiden a$$ long enough then you might see and smell what's really going on in the country

It's truther ********. That's why nobody is taking them seriously. We have been all over this for weeks, and so has the EPA. They have done a fantastic job of containing the damage. It's because the rail companies were primary donors to frumpy, and in return he cut all the over-site and protections to begin with. This is a GQP problem, created by the truthers IN A TRUTHER COUNTY. They never wanted, or asked for any help. It's being pushed as a smear distraction from the frumpy court cases. Half of it is false.

WOLF! WOLF! WOLF!

With all due respect, the sheer number of dead animals in fairly close proximity tells a different story. Remove your partisan glasses for a minute........ The people have every reason to be worried for their short and long term health.

5 to 6 million people get their drinking water from the Tennessee river. Most people's drinking water comes from rivers in this 2/3rds of the country.

I'm telling you we get our drinking water from the river. Most people do.

Last edited:
DD said there has been no contamination. Those fish probably died of commotio cordis.
I'm genuinely concerned about him. I mean LG, EL, and the rest know they're usually full of crap and hypocrites. DD is either off his meds, or just went over the edge when trump beat clinton

I'm genuinely concerned about him. I mean LG, EL, and the rest know they're usually full of crap and hypocrites. DD is either off his meds, or just went over the edge when trump beat clinton
He's a troll that many posters put on ignore and he decided to get another username and post even more ridiculous crap.

I think people underestimate the Corporate railroad system lack of any compassion towards human life. If they can pay them off to be quiet they will. If they die from what happened and no one files a suit, so be it.
Rail roaders are notorious for being heartless.
They might want to check to see if any derailers in that area are unaccounted for.

WOLF! WOLF! WOLF!
Who owns the railroads - SMART Union

The largest owners of the various railroads are:

Berkshire Hathaway (D)
Citigroup (D)
Neuberger (RNC mostly but Schumer is their top individual politician they support)
Capital Research Global, the rail in question (D)
Marisco Capital (D)

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/marsico-capital-management/summary?id=D000035644

Might want to check your outrage. 4/5 largest owners support Ds. And at least according to the website above the one corp that does generally support the Rs did NOT support Trump, and instead gave money to Hillary.

And at least according to the website above the one corp that does generally support the Rs did NOT support Trump, and instead gave money to Hillary.
Are you saying whatever politicians you cited above voted against/killed railroad safety legislation as a consequence?

I think people underestimate the Corporate railroad system lack of any compassion towards human life. If they can pay them off to be quiet they will. If they die from what happened and no one files a suit, so be it.
Rail roaders are notorious for being heartless.
They might want to check to see if any derailers in that area are unaccounted for.
The initial offers NS made to people affected by the accident were quite laughable.

Who owns the railroads - SMART Union

The largest owners of the various railroads are:

Berkshire Hathaway (D)
Citigroup (D)
Neuberger (RNC mostly but Schumer is their top individual politician they support)
Capital Research Global, the rail in question (D)
Marisco Capital (D)

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/marsico-capital-management/summary?id=D000035644

Might want to check your outrage. 4/5 largest owners support Ds. And at least according to the website above the one corp that does generally support the Rs did NOT support Trump, and instead gave money to Hillary.

And there is also this.
The top 10 owners of the Norfolk Southern Corp rail transportation company include:

Vanguard
JPMorgan
BlackRock

IMG_20230214_174630_511.jpg

VN Store

Back