Train derailment danger being covered up?

Late PB&J ..canceling the Keystone pipeline comes to mind. Pipelines are much more efficient and safer than rail

I dont like going here really
Nasty stuff more than petrol products are rail transported daily and accidents happen.

Nobody wants or need a bunch of youtubers and truthers in there drinking creek water. They are still dealing with it.
Clearly there’s no need for any accountability or truth in a situation that is costing livestock 10 miles away from the site and a mass amount of carcinogenic chemicals being introduced into a community that has proven to have ghastly health effects on humans.

Here’s a little truth for you about rail yards and the EPA.
The EPA sent a team to the Elkhart Indiana Conrail yard in 1991. Reports of ground water contamination and vapor in residents in the area due to spills from the rail yard is what got them to show up. The reason I bring this up is I saw 3 sides to the story, my sister lived near that yard, I had direct conversations with the crew from the EPA doing the study and I was dating the #2 guy in charge of that rail yard.
Here’s the 5 year follow up plan from the EPA with details.
https://semspub.epa.gov/work/HQ/178897.pdf
If you notice the dates the largest spill happened 2 years before the EPA responded to complaints. The rail road negotiations with the EPA broke down several times because Conrail did not want to clean it up or pay for it. So the initial report went out in 1991 minus several findings from the EPA crew and the actions the EPA demanded of Conrail were complete in 1997.
Several things happened as a result. Property values in that area plummeted, couldn’t sell those homes and people were stuck with what was the nastiest tasting water that was contaminated and carcinogenic. The railroad brought in Culligan drinking water for their employees.
Low and behold the cancer rates in that area became extremely notable by 2008. The hematology/oncology teams were not winning the battle. Funny enough the patients were centered around the Conrail yard. Noted in the report from the EPA it did not consider the spills to be of any environmental hazard even though the yard has a direct run off to the St Joseph River. No one eats anything caught in that river because all the area residents know it’s still being contaminated to this day.
If you think the whole truth ever comes out from a .gov agency or a rail yard, you are delusional.
I’ll wait 10 years to see what happens to the residents of this town in Ohio but I don’t actually think it will take that long as this “spill” is 10 times worse chemically and environmentally than Elkhart. I highly doubt any EPA actions will help these people and the railroad could give a **** less about these people and their health or losses. It will become a superfund site and be dealt with in typical gov fashion… in 10 years.

Gotta admit....that's intriguing timing.

Three guesses where much of it was filmed. "Wow. Here’s a movie just made about a train derailing with toxins in Ohio - filmed in Ohio where it just happened, & many of the extras were locals from East Palestine Ohio who, in the film,evacuated. Then months later they had to do so in real life! Bonkers! "

Kinda weird how just months before disasters we keep having stuff pop up first....

This is an Insane "coincidence"

I'm genuinely concerned about him. I mean LG, EL, and the rest know they're usually full of crap and hypocrites. DD is either off his meds, or just went over the edge when trump beat clinton
You would have to beat me with a large stick about the head and shoulders area to be that dedicated to a political party.

You would have to beat me with a large stick about the head and shoulders area to be that dedicated to a political party.
I agree. I got fussed out and unfriended last week for telling a "red hatter" (always wanted to say that 🤣), that trump wasn't a great Christian man like he thought. On the flip side, I've lost friends for calling Biden a racist, because he is 🤣

I agree. I got fussed out and unfriended last week for telling a "red hatter" (always wanted to say that 🤣), that trump wasn't a great Christian man like he thought. On the flip side, I've lost friends for calling Biden a racist, because he is 🤣
I believe it. People are touchy. Trumps own actions speak volumes and so does Biden . They are both morally bankrupt in different ways.

If I thought any of that actually made a difference it would be another thing, but it really didn’t mitigate anything
All the measures didn’t help. I’m glad I caught it early and got it over with. Still required to do measures until they discontinued them to recommendations in September 22.
Gets me it was never law but cdc “guidance” that got us into this mess.

I believe it. People are touchy. Trumps own actions speak volumes and so does Biden . They are both morally bankrupt in different ways.
They are both cranky old know~it-alls, but Trump has more of his faculties in place and was a good President, his delivery was poo though (he has the same birthday as my husband so I could detect what was just bluster and being a show off).. but most people can’t see it 😂….Biden is just a mean old sourpuss lol

Last edited:
All the measures didn’t help. I’m glad I caught it early and got it over with. Still required to do measures until they discontinued them to recommendations in September 22.
Gets me it was never law but cdc “guidance” that got us into this mess.
I remember getting screamed at because I took a buggy and wiped it down myself and the grocery store guy screamed ‘you can’t do that’ because I guess he thought he had special germicidal spray lol.. my wipes were bleach, that’s sufficient germicide 😂 and I was breaking important buggy protocol..Everyone was out of control 😂

I remember getting screamed at because I took a buggy and wiped it down myself and the grocery store guy screamed ‘you can’t do that’ because I guess he thought he had special germicidal spray lol.. my wipes were bleach, that’s sufficient germicide 😂 and I was breaking important buggy protocol..Everyone was out of control 😂
I’ve just decided some people are crazy.

VN Store

Back