Train derailment danger being covered up?

I don't dislike Mr. DeWine. He hasn't done anything to turn me against him. His covid response was to listen to the doctors. He has always walked both sides of the isle, and turned Ohio into a median politics state. Ohio walks both sides. DeWine has been good at that.

WE HAVE OUR OWN VERSIONS OF BOEBERT AND MARSHAS. We are working on it. We were kind of gutted by gerrymandering. We are working on it tho.

Here DeWines states. "The president reached out to me, I will reach out to him if I need to. I'm not seing it."

It's not like we didn't hear about when it happened. I heard about it the next day. The controlled explosion happened a few days later. I don't remember the exact date, but seems like it's been more than a week.

It's not like we didn't hear about when it happened. I heard about it the next day. The controlled explosion happened a few days later. I don't remember the exact date, but seems like it's been more than a week.

Your iron grasp of the facts lends a great deal of validity to your argument.

Gotta admit....that's intriguing timing.

Three guesses where much of it was filmed. "Wow. Here’s a movie just made about a train derailing with toxins in Ohio - filmed in Ohio where it just happened, & many of the extras were locals from East Palestine Ohio who, in the film,evacuated. Then months later they had to do so in real life! Bonkers! "

Kinda weird how just months before disasters we keep having stuff pop up first....

Wow. Holly weird does it again.

VN Store

Back