'24 Transfer Portal

It seems to me that there is already more kids in the portal and more talent in the portal than previous portal seasons. Anyone else getting that feeling? More young talent making use of it. More QB1s. Really hope we go out and aim to elevate ourselves through portal additions. Next couple years could be 🔥 if we take advantage
I agree. I think we are really seeing the effects of NIL and free portal transfer this year.

I really want to see how much longer it is before it starts affecting teams like UGA/Bama that are sitting there with 4/5*(s) on bench that no longer want to wait their turn.

Uh, yes please.

Here’s his game by game stats including how he played against the Vols this past September. If there’s mutual interest, at least he’s familiar with Neyland just like Joli of UCONN.

Dudes an athlete for sure, but I have no clue where he will play in college. Played nickel/safety didn't see the physicality for edge or ILB, but like I said smooth athlete. His sophomore brother Zach is going to be the real deal. Wouldn't mind a flyer here.

He doesn’t have an offer

Ouch...............

I am here for all the negative publicity that is brought to those recruiting frauds at UK. At the same time, that interview shows me a parent that I am not sure I want around my program. Publicly saying those things about other players on the team is definitely not a good look. All parents carry some degree of bias towards there children. But it also sounds like he fails to see his son for what he is. Not sure an unbiased coach would evaluate him as an SEC-level QB.

It did almost sound like he was acknowledging him possibly playing another position though. Did anybody else take that away from what he said?

VN Store

Back