'24 Transfer Portal

Ironically enough, I met a guy today that mentioned him when we were talking a little football. The salesman is from the boro.
Was not I…I loved from the Boro about 15 years ago. My mom lives there though.

Juicy was a Rutherford County legend.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Anyone know if Juice Wells is visiting this weekend? Saw a post that said he would be in Knoxville this weekend. Not sure if it’s true or not

Reactions: vol_in_ga
I agree. I think we are really seeing the effects of NIL and free portal transfer this year.

I really want to see how much longer it is before it starts affecting teams like UGA/Bama that are sitting there with 4/5*(s) on bench that no longer want to wait their turn.
It already is but they reload so much through both recruiting and the portal that it’s a wash

I agree. I think we are really seeing the effects of NIL and free portal transfer this year.

I really want to see how much longer it is before it starts affecting teams like UGA/Bama that are sitting there with 4/5*(s) on bench that no longer want to wait their turn.

Portal losses don’t even really affect UT

50 receptions for 629 and 5 TDs.

Not saying he's a SEC type, or UT should look, but he's fast and a great returner (2 punt return TDs)................Just hurts Peay losing him and their other two best receivers.
So you are saying it burns when you Peay?

Shepherd: Strikes me as a very good possession receiver, but I don't think he's the kind of guy who takes a game over. Compared to Keyton, he has better hands maybe competes for the ball better and runs harder after the catch.. but in terms of getting separation or making guys miss - I don't see much of a difference.

Joly: I don't understand why everyone assumes he's better than Ethan Davis on Jonathan Echols.

Wells: I don't know much about him, but impressive numbers.
So Davis is a true TE.
Echols is an edge player trying to become a TE.

Joly is a high school WR that has made the transition to TE at 235 lbs and had 568 yards on 50 grabs in FBS level football in 2023.

We need more than 2 TEs regardless of who's better.

Reactions: bpalmer28

VN Store

Back