'24 Transfer Portal

I wonder which of our current players transfer- I was looking at the depth chart and don’t see any obvious transfers like years past.

I wonder which of our current players transfer- I was looking at the depth chart and don’t see any obvious transfers like years past.

We will see once we start recruiting the portal guys. I could see us taking some DBs from the portal and it upsetting someone like Jourdan Thomas, who will be a junior next year.

Reactions: ScooterVol1
We put ourselves in a hole with the QB situation and it’s basically Nico or bust. No transfer worthy of a potential starting spot is gonna come and probably be the backup and we aren’t going to risk potentially running off Nico for someone that can possibly beat him out next year.

Hopefully Nico lives up to his billing for all of our sakes.

We put ourselves in a hole with the QB situation and it’s basically Nico or bust. No transfer worthy of a potential starting spot is gonna come and probably be the backup and we aren’t going to risk potentially running off Nico for someone that can possibly beat him out next year.

Hopefully Nico lives up to his billing for all of our sakes.
Maybe speaking strictly for ‘24 but I’d say having Merklinger and MacIntyre (likely) waiting in the wings is a damn solid situation to be looking at long-term.

Maybe speaking strictly for ‘24 but I’d say having Merklinger and MacIntyre (likely) waiting in the wings is a damn solid situation to be looking at long-term.
2025 we’ll be aight at qb, we should land madden and gmac

I think many will be grad transfers. Seniors that wouldn’t get drafted and have an extra year of eligibility.

VN Store

Back