Transgender athlete wants to burn the us flag

Good for you.

We have the largest prison population in the world and a large fraction of that is non violent drug offenders. "At least we aren't China." Is not consolation

There are millions in “work camps” in China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, etc. that aren’t acknowledged as “imprisoned” by those governments which throws a wrench in the whole “largest prison population” but I do agree on most of the drug offenders sentiment. I do not agree that those who manufacture it should be let off lightly, users yes.

Again, your non-answer answer and continued deflection are your tell. The question should be an easy one to answer for most, it appears you're afraid to own your belief in a anonymous forum that is centered around discussions about personal beliefs.

Meh .. you almost had me , now the feelz are gone . Start over .

Meh .. you almost had me , now the feelz are gone . Start over .

The irony is that despite never meaning to "have you", your dancing around for what would be an innocuous question for most, got you shook. You played yourself, you just don't realize it.

What was hard to understand about your "free will" deflection after getting tweaked over the posters "made differently by god"?

Many in this forum and in in this thread note that transgender and homosexuality is a mental disorder, do they not? If that's the case, I'm asking you - wouldn't it stand to reason that these people were born with an innate disorder and that "free will" wasn't an option? Or do you irrationally believe people choose to have a mental illness?
Just because you are mentally ill doesn’t mean you aren’t culpable for your actions and choices. There are several severely psychotic people charged with assault, murder, etc everyday

Just because you are mentally ill doesn’t mean you aren’t culpable for your actions and choices. There are several severely psychotic people charged with assault, murder, etc everyday

Why are you equating being trans or homosexual with criminality? Oh yeah... You're Ricky.

As a hospital security guard, you should probably refer to your handbook. Sentencing guidelines are severely different for people with demonstrated mental illness.

At any rate, if mental illness isn't a choice - it must be innate and thus shouldn't be considered a "sin."

I'll hang up and listen.

Why are you equating being trans or homosexual with criminality? Oh yeah... You're Ricky.

As a hospital security guard, you should probably refer to your handbook. Sentencing guidelines are severely different for people with demonstrated mental illness.

At any rate, if mental illness isn't a choice - it must be innate and thus shouldn't be considered a "sin."

I'll hang up and listen.
I’m not a security guard again but yet that fact escapes you much like others. Homosexuality is a fetish much like any other. Some people have stronger feeling about it and some have none. Male homosexuality is strongest in males that have been sexually abused as children. It’s a sin because God and Jesus was clear about what marriage and a proper relationship is. I never said homosexuality was a crime so as usual you are making hyperbolic BS points to sound dramatic

Reactions: BreatheUT
I know you didn't ask me but I would say for the majority no, it isn't a choice. But for some it is.

This opinion is based on feedback from some family members who are gay that I've felt comfortable enough to ask and discuss with without them being offended.

I've talked to a family member who is gay. He said he was raised to see men as dominate and he was attracted to that. He has also dated females.

Below is an opinion piece Tucker Carlson did on Gender Dysphoria based on interviews by Leslie Stahl on 60 minutes.

Tucker Carlson: Joe Biden says 8-year-olds can be transgender, despite increased rates of suicide

Propaganda by Facebook and Google keep Americans from seeing research into the effects
Tucker-Carlson.jpg

By Tucker Carlson | Fox News

Tucker Carlson: Joe Biden says 8-year-olds can be transgender, despite increased rates of suicide

There are millions in “work camps” in China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, etc. that aren’t acknowledged as “imprisoned” by those governments which throws a wrench in the whole “largest prison population” but I do agree on most of the drug offenders sentiment. I do not agree that those who manufacture it should be let off lightly, users yes.
Treat users as a public health issue as opposed to criminal

The irony is that despite never meaning to "have you", your dancing around for what would be an innocuous question for most, got you shook. You played yourself, you just don't realize it.

Dude you really aren’t as clever as you think , you should have stopped chasing after me several posts back when I told you that I can’t break it down any more simple than I did for you . Seriously , a 12 year old would have understood by now about “choices and free will “ as it pertains to the Bible .. you bore me with your different tactics trying to get me to answer something you decided I needed to answer or else . Lol

JFC dude. You are in peak willfully obtuse form right now. Who is pissing and moaning other than you? You have to mischaracterize every post I've made in this exchange just so that you can attack the straw man with your typical nihilistic arguments.

Do me a favor and quit reading more than the words I type in my posts. You're putting extra hot sauce on everything.

Bro, you're pissing and moaning.

Treat users as a public health issue as opposed to criminal
For how long? I guess it is a public health issue, but for how long do we enable it before actually doing something about it? Maybe after the 15th Narcan dosage we put them into a work camp to pay us all back?

For how long? I guess it is a public health issue, but for how long do we enable it before actually doing something about it? Maybe after the 15th Narcan dosage we put them into a work camp to pay us all back?
A narcan shot and a pamphlet in help is a **** ton cheaper then throwing them in jail.

Dude you really aren’t as clever as you think , you should have stopped chasing after me several posts back when I told you that I can’t break it down any more simple than I did for you . Seriously , a 12 year old would have understood by now about “choices and free will “ as it pertains to the Bible .. you bore me with your different tactics trying to get me to answer something you decided I needed to answer or else . Lol

Clever? I don't think I'm clever at all. Telling that you'd think to tell me I'm not. Seriously, all I'm asking you to do is answer a simple yes or no question. Your deflection and misdirection is revealing more than whatever answer you're avoiding having to own.

Never took you for a coward who was afraid to answer a simple question. I stand corrected.

I’m not a security guard again but yet that fact escapes you much like others. Homosexuality is a fetish much like any other. Some people have stronger feeling about it and some have none. Male homosexuality is strongest in males that have been sexually abused as children. It’s a sin because God and Jesus was clear about what marriage and a proper relationship is. I never said homosexuality was a crime so as usual you are making hyperbolic BS points to sound dramatic

At least you own your nuttiness.

At least you own your nuttiness.
Torah does describe it as sin.
Somewhere along the way the definition of sin got lost. Sin by definition is simply missing the mark. There are many sins that are outright ignored by the people who condemn others for what they perceive as the “greater sin”.
As for me…..I’m going to worry about what my problems are and let everyone else decide what theirs are. Judgment will come to all and my opinion really won’t matter at your, or anyone else’s judgment.

That’s a summary of my nuttiness

Reactions: Wireless1
Torah does describe it as sin.
Somewhere along the way the definition of sin got lost. Sin by definition is simply missing the mark. There are many sins that are outright ignored by the people who condemn others for what they perceive as the “greater sin”.
As for me…..I’m going to worry about what my problems are and let everyone else decide what theirs are. Judgment will come to all and my opinion really won’t matter at your, or anyone else’s judgment.

That’s a summary of my nuttiness
Good way to be.

VN Store

Back