Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

Nothing you ignorantly project is true, so I suppose you're just FOS. No one is smart enough to draw those kind of conclusions.

If anyone needs to look in the mirror, it's you.

Have a nice day. I will say a prayer for you
The prayers of a hypocrite who runs down the people honest about their past are as worthless as a used sanitary napkin before a holy righteous G-d. Leave your prayers at the altar and get yourself right before you offer them.

No I don’t believe for one second that your bull **** offer was sincere. Just more of your hypocritical attitude.

The prayers of a hypocrite who runs down the people honest about their past are as worthless as a used sanitary napkin before a holy righteous G-d. Leave your prayers at the altar and get yourself right before you offer them.

No I don’t believe for one second that your bull **** offer was sincere. Just more of your hypocritical attitude.
I didn't judge Scott as a person yet here you are judging me. I literally posted he was a nice and friendly guy but I wouldn't vote for him because of his politics. Someone else asked about the abortions and opioid deal and I confirmed it. You jumped in on the wrong foot and got defensive. Making accusations you can't back up. Let me give you a dose of reality. Something I can back up. The guy commanded his girlfriends to have abortions. If he had an ounce of self awareness and integrity, he would abstain on abortion issues.

Sounds like you don't know any better

I didn't judge Scott as a person yet here you are judging me. I literally posted he was a nice and friendly guy but I wouldn't vote for him because of his politics. Someone else asked about the abortions and opioid deal and I confirmed it. You jumped in on the wrong foot and got defensive. Making accusations you can't back up. Let me give you a dose of reality. Something I can back up. The guy commanded his girlfriends to have abortions. If he had an ounce of self awareness and integrity, he would abstain on abortion issues.

As he said, your prayer was clearly not sincere and you seem about as wacko as LG.

and I called out your response as hypocritical and inaccurate.
Your offer of prayers were a vain attempt to grab some moral high ground.

I will leave your judgement to the most high.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
and I called out your response as hypocritical and inaccurate.
Your offer of prayers were a vain attempt to grab some moral high ground.

I will leave your judgement to the most high.

Its false empathy in a strange attempt to gain trust and confidence like LG does. Sociopath.

*whistles innocently*

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
*whistles innocently*
You’re not the problem.
You asked a question out of what you thought you remembered. He confirmed something that isn’t true and did so simply because of political bias.
And honestly the only reason I’m calling him out is his need to call out others for doing the exact same thing.

But I digress

Way ahead of you on that.

Way ahead
I noticed you said the story is untrue. Please correct it.

I bet we have crossed paths at a lake retreat in Estill Springs if you ever went to a gathering for him there. A close friend has been a huge supporter of his, which I detailed in one of my posts last night. It was on her property

Democrat Jon Tester Praised Pearl Jam Poster Depicting Trump Dead, Eagle Eating Corpse​

Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT) in 2018 praised an apocalyptic Pearl Jam concert poster that depicted former President Donald Trump dead, according to his 2020 book, Grounded: A Rural Democrat’s Fight to Unite America.

OMG You missed your calling, you should have been Bidens press secretary. You lie and obfuscate with the best of them. That is a quote from one of the articles I linked. The AVERAGE in all of the articles I’ve linked is around 6.5 mpg the same as it was about 20 years ago.

Further let’s say the average has gone up to between 7.2 and 9 mpg that’s at a max 3 mpg better than it was 20 damn years ago. You think that wins the argument of good government?
Yes. Increasing from 6.5 to 9.0 MPG is a huge increase in efficiency. Your numbers buddy, not mine.

Sorry math ain't your thing, gramps.

Yes. Increasing from 6.5 to 9.0 MPG is a huge increase in efficiency. Your numbers buddy, not mine.

Sorry math ain't your thing, gramps

9MPG is still not the average and no that is not a huge increase in efficiency over a span of 2-3 decades. Hell even longer than that, in the 90s our trucks were averaging close to 6.

9MPG is still not the average and no that is not a huge increase in efficiency over a span of 2-3 decades. Hell even longer than that, in the 90s our trucks were averaging close to 6.

40% increase in MPG is "not a huge increase", huh?

You simply deny reality. Laughable.

Also, your trucks averaged **** MPG because you're a ****** manager.

VN Store

Back