Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

what is DH?
iu

That's actually the paint job I am looking at as well. The picture doesn't do it justice though.

Schnieder makes a lot of claims about fuel mileage.
This wasn’t them. I don’t see any harm in sharing as it was a long time ago. Mesilla Valley Transportation. Pretty blue trucks with MVT on the side. No idea how many they have today but at the time they ran about 1,500 trucks. I saw the IFTAs. They really got crazy mileage but they were a unique animal and prioritized fuel economy over most other things. I still see their trucks here in Knoxville all the time and they’re based in NM. It’s a one off though. I’m not disagreeing with you, just sharing something interesting since you seem to be into trucking.

This wasn’t them. I don’t see any harm in sharing as it was a long time ago. Mesilla Valley Transportation. Pretty blue trucks with MVT on the side. No idea how many they have today but at the time they ran about 1,500 trucks. I saw the IFTAs. They really got crazy mileage but they were a unique animal and prioritized fuel economy over most other things. I still see their trucks here in Knoxville all the time and they’re based in NM. It’s a one off though. I’m not disagreeing with you, just sharing something interesting since you seem to be into trucking.

It can be done if as you said prioritize mpg over most other things.

I'm not familiar with the company so I can't speak to what they do to achieve those mpgs but that's really impressive.

It can be done if as you said prioritize mpg over most other things.

I'm not familiar with the company so I can't speak to what they do to achieve those mpgs but that's really impressive.
As you well know, you can’t just blanket mpg across trucking as if all trucking is equal. LTL will never get the economy as high as TL when comparing like equipment. There are so many variables that impact fuel economy and I likely don’t even know them all as I’ve never operated a trucking company and I’ve never driven a truck for a living.

One of these? If I remember correctly there was an old Titans player that drove one.

View attachment 665854

Unless a man actually uses that trucks capability, and looks the part....that thing screams "tiny d@ck" from a mile away haha. Better have forearms the size of Butterball turkeys and be pulling something that cost at least 6 figures or the chicks will know the only reason you got that thing was bc you're hung like an infant. Its hilarious when you see a big diesel truck all jacked up like it was Bigfoot, then some little 5ft2in 140lb Napoleon complex posterboy climbs down out of it at the gas station. Especially when they stay spotless clean and mirror finish because the only "4 wheeling" their truck has ever done is driving up their gravel driveway. I personally hate that trucks these days are as nice as a Lexus or Cadillac inside and cost $60k and up. Back when trucks were still meant for work, blue collar workers could actually afford a brand new truck. I am not financing anything I drive for 7 or 8 years....when the warranty will be gone in 2 or 3. Maybe when i get this last kid outta college in 5 or 6 years i will feel differently.

No! Never mention it again. They're like redheads, I have a weakness.
My trucking buddy bought three of them. He's setting one up to haul my big floaty things. My Big floaty things are getting bigger and heavier. He's keeping one for other stuff he hauls and he's going to sell one. I'll see if I can get you a picture.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
My trucking buddy bought three of them. He's setting one up to haul my big floaty things. My Big floaty things are getting bigger and heavier. He's keeping one for other stuff he hauls and he's going to sell one. I'll see if I can get you a picture.

It better be a picture of a big chested redhead!

Unless a man actually uses that trucks capability, and looks the part....that thing screams "tiny d@ck" from a mile away haha. Better have forearms the size of Butterball turkeys and be pulling something that cost at least 6 figures or the chicks will know the only reason you got that thing was bc you're hung like an infant. Its hilarious when you see a big diesel truck all jacked up like it was Bigfoot, then some little 5ft2in 140lb Napoleon complex posterboy climbs down out of it at the gas station. Especially when they stay spotless clean and mirror finish because the only "4 wheeling" their truck has ever done is driving up their gravel driveway. I personally hate that trucks these days are as nice as a Lexus or Cadillac inside and cost $60k and up. Back when trucks were still meant for work, blue collar workers could actually afford a brand new truck. I am not financing anything I drive for 7 or 8 years....when the warranty will be gone in 2 or 3. Maybe when i get this last kid outta college in 5 or 6 years i will feel differently.

I feel like my Tacoma is appropriate for my moderately sized member.

VN Store

Back