Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

Nope. Why go back to one post when we can look at all of them. Like Tatum talking about “this man” and not “everyone”
Because that’s the beginning. Where you need to go back to, though I doubt it would help.

Has anyone heard what the mechanical was that required a diversion to an alternate airport. I didn't see any smoke, and it appeared both engines were running. It could be pretty much any number of system failures. My guess is that it isn't all that big of a deal.

I don’t know. But we do have the ability here to discuss Biden showering with his daughter, Kamala’s oral abilities, Obama’s husband, and Walz drinking horse semen.

How about let's talk about stuff that is real like Democrats using the system to punish competition with frivolous lawsuits, putting them on terrorist watch lists, harassing them etc. Unlike stuff above, this is being proven right now.

How about let's talk about stuff that is real like Democrats using the system to punish competition with frivolous lawsuits, putting them on terrorist watch lists, harassing them etc. Unlike stuff above, this is being proven right now.
I’m for putting everything on the table. Both parties are corrupt. Let’s not stop at just the Dems.

Heard hydraulic leak.
My guess is that it would have been the right hydraulic system because the 757 has 3 independent systems. The left is the 'heavy lift' system which is used to raise/lower the landing gear. That doesn't mean however that they didn't lower them manually. Either way, a precautionary landing is warranted, but it is not a life threatening situation. Every time landings = takeoffs is a good day.

Just a guess though based on info at hand and a lot of time flying that airplane

I had one of those once. We had just pushed back from the gate in MCO and had started one of the engines. A seal on the left system blew and all the fluid went out of a hole somewhere. At 3000psi, it didn't take long to empty the reservoir. Out on the ramp, it looked like somebody had slaughtered enough pigs to supply Neyland in bacon for a month.

It pulled up right up on mine when I tried it that same day everyone said it wasn’t pulling up. I started with Trump, started with assassination and never had to hit the second word before both searches auto completed it. I think Louder is spot on here.
When you look back over the past 4 years, whether it was in regards to covid policies, vaccine injuries or any negative news involving the Biden administration, it is an undeniable fact that Google (and all of big tech) have gotten way to involved with sensoring certain stories and doing their part to shape the narratives and the minds of the people. It is a fact that they sensored facts and opinions if they did not go along with the acceptable narrative that was being pushed by mainstream media.

Last edited:
When you look back over the past 4 years, whether it was in regards to covid policies, vaccine injuries or any negative news involving the Biden administration, it is an undeniable fact that Google (and all of big tech) have gotten way to involved with sensoring certain stories and doing their part to shape the narratives and the minds of the people. It is a fact that they sensored facts and opinions if they did not go along with the acceptable narrative that was being pushed by mainstream media.

I agree with you that there’s plenty of evidence of outlets suppressing stories but I’m not sure this google autofill thing is an example. That’s all.

Reactions: VolinWayne

One party keeps manipulating media, doxing people that criticize them (like Tulsi Gabbard), try to get rid of competitors like Trump and yet people on these boards and across our nation keep supporting that party.

Reactions: -GiveHim6-
My guess is that it would have been the right hydraulic system because the 757 has 3 independent systems. The left is the 'heavy lift' system which is used to raise/lower the landing gear. That doesn't mean however that they didn't lower them manually. Either way, a precautionary landing is warranted, but it is not a life threatening situation. Every time landings = takeoffs is a good day.

Just a guess though based on info at hand and a lot of time flying that airplane

I had one of those once. We had just pushed back from the gate in MCO and had started one of the engines. A seal on the left system blew and all the fluid went out of a hole somewhere. At 3000psi, it didn't take long to empty the reservoir. Out on the ramp, it looked like somebody had slaughtered enough pigs to supply Neyland in bacon for a month.
Your memory is better than mine. I just remember left, right and center. I flew the 75 for about 3 years. I just remember having a vref of 113 and being told to maintain 170 to 5 dme. Fun with a tailwind and slippery 757.

Last edited:
One party keeps manipulating media, doxing people that criticize them (like Tulsi Gabbard), try to get rid of competitors like Trump and yet people on these boards and across our nation keep supporting that party.
Same party kept Robert Kennedy Jr from doing media interviews with legacy media. In 19 months he’s done a combined 4 with CBS, ABC and NBC.

Reactions: volbound1700

VN Store

Back