Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

She cemented things for me, given the choices, which would include Kennedy. But there are many I would rather have as a candidate, including Walz
what did she cement?

that should could pants Trump? we could get the same results from a 5th grader whose been through a decent civics class.

Reactions: LibertyVol
I am not even going to address the mask issue. It is over, a part of history. There will always be two sides in every govt. In our govt it will be Dems and Reps. Anybody but Gaetz stating that I would believe provided they were in a position to know. Again, if the Dems wanted him gone he would be gone.

No, its not over. You think it just stops at masks? Deny all of society from living, coming up with horse medicine BS, 8th round of boosters they never properly tested.... let alone all the lawfare, russia gate, etc.

Again, if the Dems wanted him gone he would be gone.

Its not "dems", and yes they want him gone.

q30f0z.gif

There will always be two sides in every govt. In our govt it will be Dems and Reps.

There is no two sides, that is why they all want the Orange Man gone.

You post is about 99% horseshit.

No, its not over. You think it just stops at masks? Deny all of society from living, coming up with horse medicine BS, 8th round of boosters they never properly tested.... let alone all the lawfare, russia gate, etc.

q30f0z.gif

Lurk much? You have serious issues. Wrestling with demons? Sleep well at night? It will soon be over in about 50 days. The mask thing will always happen when there is a Pandemic or epidemic and people will have a choice to wear or not to wear a masks or follow a set a rules in anything you do.
Afraid you are not going to get your way, then run away or change it or conform or protest or throw a temper tantrum.
Remember there is somebody that will disagree with you and belittle you on the other side or threaten you because of your beliefs.

Last edited:
Reactions: swampfoxfan
Lurk much? You have serious issues. Wrestling with demons? Sleep well at night? It will soon be over in about 50 days.

Its almost 9am here where do you live?

It will soon be over in about 50 days.

Oh this country has very little time. What you are promoting is not only lies but evil in nature.

You have serious issues

I'm not that nutjob wearing a freaking mask. Anyone saying what you just said is a complete lunatic.

q30f0z.gif

Broken record syndrome

Broken record syndrome

LG you really have nothing constructive to say, I understand you have issues but that isn't my fault.

It is a broken record... just like saying the sun normally rises in the East. Apparently someone didn't know. All of this is pretty freaking obvious stuff at this point, I would agree if that is the point.

LG you really have nothing constructive to say, I understand you have issues but that isn't my fault.

It is a broken record... just like saying the sun normally rises in the East. Apparently someone didn't know. All of this is pretty freaking obvious stuff at this point, I would agree if that is the point.
You believe you're being constructive?

Your lack of self awareness is apparent

Its almost 9am here where do you live?

Oh this country has very little time. What you are promoting is not only lies but evil in nature.

I'm not that nutjob wearing a freaking mask. Anyone saying what you just said is a complete lunatic.
Being nice you sound like a child that is not getting his way. Wanting something to happen your way or looking at it your way because it could be going in a different direction.
It appears, you predict what is going happen and believe it without the knowledge or experience to see the future. Staying in the past is all you got. Look forward not backward.
I have no idea nor do you who is going to win this election.
Does it matter, not going to change much. Still going to have impeachments, still going to have a dysfunctional government, still going to have an idiot in the WH and still going to have two parties not working together and fighting each other.
Still going to be indebt. Nothing going to change and may get worse.
Grow up and put on your big boy pants or wear a dress. Your choice I wish you luck.
Seek help and I hope you are young because you will learn. I would really worry about you if you were typing in ALL CAPS.

Last edited:
Because the FBI and DHS are Stonewalling the Investigation

More than two months after the first assassination attempt against trump we still don’t know the answers to shockingly basic questions. We don’t even know who the site agents in charge that day were because the Secret Service (SS) won’t officially name them, even though we’re pretty sure we’ve known the names for ~two months.

We don’t know who made specific key decisions that led to a novice being able to blunder his way to a completely obvious and mysteriously unprotected roof position. We haven’t seen a single SS agent or local sniper who could clear up a lot of vital issues ever be called to the stand. Oddly, only non-vital people get called forth by Congress to testify.

So, all in all, the whole thing smells exactly like a cover-up, which is precisely what it is. And when people or institutions cover things up, the reason is always the same. There’s something that is incriminating (or highly embarrassing) that they’d rather not have get out into the light of day.

It’s a terrible place for a country to be, but here we are.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Stochastic terrorism is political violence that has been instigated by hostile public rhetoric that is directed at a group or an individual aka “the use of mass communications to stir up random lone wolves to carry out violent or terrorist acts that are statistically predictable but individually unpredictable”, with plausible deniability for those creating media messaging.

The steps:

- Publicly malign Trump via all sorts of hateful public statements: He’s Hitler, threat to democracy, etc.

- Then, as Dan Bongino has pointed out, the level of USSS assigned security forces is based solely upon the position/title of the protectee and NOT the level of perceived threat. He rightly thinks that is STUPID and, I think, is one of his gripes in his book, “Protecting the President.” Plus, he’s apparently heard from members of the USSS Trump protection team that additional assets requested have usually been denied. Of course, this could actually be a feature to enable this process to eliminate unvetted/filtered rebel candidates with plausible deniability.

- That inadequate security then allows Trump to be “removed from contention” via proxies like Crooks and Routh.

What I don’t understand is why billionaire Trump doesn’t pay out of pocket for additional security OR why part of his $155 million campaign fund isn’t used for same.

Stochastic terrorism is political violence that has been instigated by hostile public rhetoric that is directed at a group or an individual aka “the use of mass communications to stir up random lone wolves to carry out violent or terrorist acts that are statistically predictable but individually unpredictable”, with plausible deniability for those creating media messaging.

The steps:

- Publicly malign Trump via all sorts of hateful public statements: He’s Hitler, threat to democracy, etc.

- Then, as Dan Bongino has pointed out, the level of USSS assigned security forces is based solely upon the position/title of the protectee and NOT the level of perceived threat. He rightly thinks that is STUPID and, I think, is one of his gripes in his book, “Protecting the President.” Plus, he’s apparently heard from members of the USSS Trump protection team that additional assets requested have usually been denied. Of course, this could actually be a feature to enable this process to eliminate unvetted/filtered rebel candidates with plausible deniability.

- That inadequate security then allows Trump to be “removed from contention” via proxies like Crooks and Routh.

What I don’t understand is why billionaire Trump doesn’t pay out of pocket for additional security OR why part of his $155 million campaign fund isn’t used for same.
Why should he have to? Because he has it? Or do you just think that he doesn't deserve it. How about Soetoro? Does he need to pay out of pocket?

@VOLLeeann

"What I don’t understand is why billionaire Trump doesn’t pay out of pocket for additional security OR why part of his $155 million campaign fund isn’t used for same."

We were discussing this very point the other day and my guess is that a private security detail is not endowed with LE authority and immunities as is the USSS.

@VOLLeeann

"What I don’t understand is why billionaire Trump doesn’t pay out of pocket for additional security OR why part of his $155 million campaign fund isn’t used for same."

We were discussing this very point the other day and my guess is that a private security detail is not endowed with LE authority and immunities as is the USSS.

This.

Also, if a Blackwater type contractor made up of former special forces and SS guys did the job, they would not get the intel from the 3 letter agencies that the SS gets. Nor the legal protections as you mentioned. I would bet my butt that the FBI and CIA would instead be working to KILL Trump. Even moreso than they already have. Barry "i suck Reggie Love" Soetoro stocked all the 3 letter agencies with partisan leadership from the top down thst hates Trump. They wiretapped his freaking campaign HQ for Petes sake.

Then 44 separate intelligence officers went on the record with the 100% false and fabricated "russian collusion" scandal from the Steele Dossier. All paid for by Hillary Clinton who was part of Barrys administration.

They are gonna keep trying to kill Trump. Read an article today where a DHS source said they know of at least 5 separate groups trying to kill him right now just in rhe US....3 comprised of foreigners, and 2 made up of Americans. They better hope they never actually kill him. If they do, and there isn't a revolution/ civil war then this republic is dead and gone. I am ready to stack bodies to keep that from ever happening. We cannot let this bloated, thieving, special interest (lobby) obsessed government decide who represents the people. At that poont we live in a dictatorship.

Reactions: Delmar
This.

Also, if a Blackwater type contractor made up of former special forces and SS guys did the job, they would not get the intel from the 3 letter agencies that the SS gets. Nor the legal protections as you mentioned. I would bet my butt that the FBI and CIA would instead be working to KILL Trump. Even moreso than they already have. Barry "i suck Reggie Love" Soetoro stocked all the 3 letter agencies with partisan leadership from the top down thst hates Trump. They wiretapped his freaking campaign HQ for Petes sake.

Then 44 separate intelligence officers went on the record with the 100% false and fabricated "russian collusion" scandal from the Steele Dossier. All paid for by Hillary Clinton who was part of Barrys administration.

They are gonna keep trying to kill Trump. Read an article today where a DHS source said they know of at least 5 separate groups trying to kill him right now just in rhe US....3 comprised of foreigners, and 2 made up of Americans. They better hope they never actually kill him. If they do, and there isn't a revolution/ civil war then this republic is dead and gone. I am ready to stack bodies to keep that from ever happening. We cannot let this bloated, thieving, special interest (lobby) obsessed government decide who represents the people. At that poont we live in a dictatorship.
Stack bodies say you.

This.

Alrighty there, tough guy.

VN Store

Back