Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

I seriously doubt more than a small fraction paid any penalty. Unlike your riots the January 6ers didn't have the VP bailing them out of jail.
The Jan 6ers picked the wrong place and wrong time to do their bidding. Just a bunch of fools wanting to be a part of history. Taking a gun to a protest at the Capitol of the US is dumb. Storming the Capitol is dumber.

Shows a lack of respect for the govt and the laws of the land. I have not met nor do I have friends that condone those actions taken that day. Some are solid Trump supporters and some are Maga as well and they do not condone it.

Chat room talk is what it is --- Entertainment that turns into attacks and drifts far from reality.
Each side blames the other side for the issues and problems at hand. In reality, neither is willing to fix the issues that they, themselves created.

I seriously doubt more than a small fraction paid any penalty. Unlike your riots the January 6ers didn't have the VP bailing them out of jail.

As long as you doubt it, that must make it true.

I've no pity for the rioters, irrespective of what flag they carry.

The Jan 6ers picked the wrong place and wrong time to do their bidding. Just a bunch of fools wanting to be a part of history. Taking a gun to a protest at the Capitol of the US is dumb. Storming the Capitol is dumber.

Shows a lack of respect for the govt and the laws of the land. I have not met nor do I have friends that condone those actions taken that day. Some are solid Trump supporters and some are Maga as well and they do not condone it.

Chat room talk is what it is --- Entertainment that turns into attacks and drifts far from reality.
Each side blames the other side for the issues and problems at hand. In reality, neither is willing to fix the issues that they, themselves created.
Who took guns? The only one that was killed was an unarmed lady. You're OK with riots because it was your people doing it.

Last edited:
Trump could have paid for them, bailed them out and hired their lawyers. However, he benefited much more from the incident by letting them rot in jail and calling them patriots. Getting them out of jail was too easy, he had the money to do so. Wonder why he did not do it. With them in jail, he still had a voice and defense. He can promise to pardon, he can watch them sing and use it to promote himself. It is all a ConIt was much more to his benefit to let them rot in jail and continue the issue.

Harris on the other hand supported the Minnesota Freedom fund that is all. Still wrong to do so, but she did. But wait Trump was President at the time. Look at the arrests and convictions. I think he did a fine job, nationwide 14,000 arrested. No Pardons recorded by Biden.

Both exploited horrific events so that really makes them even in judgement. I don't think over the past years Harris talked about it as much as Trump.
Welcome to politics 2.0, neither one is fit for office.

Last edited:
Whontook.guns? The only one that was killed was an unarmed lady. You're OK with riots because it was your people doing it.
grow up, you are still in the immature blame game, and speaking of things you have no clue of or about. What's more, you think because an unarmed lady was killed that there were not guns on the Capitol grounds. Go to Europe and see how close you get to the a government building before either being shot or confronted.

Last edited:
grow up, you are still in the immature blame game, and speaking of things you have no clue of or about. What's more, you think because an unarmed lady was killed that there were not guns on the Capitol grounds. Go to Europe and see how close you get to the a government building before either being shot or confronted.
You think I give two ***** about Europe? Europe is 180 opposite of what this country stands for. Youre nothing but a communist like the rest of you demoncrats.

Were you good with your enforcers killing an unarmed women?

How many guns were taken there?

You think I give two ***** about Europe? Europe is 180 opposite of what this country stands for. Youre nothing but a communist like t
You think I give two ***** about Europe? Europe is 180 opposite of what this country stands for. Youre nothing but a communist like the rest of you demoncrats.

Were you good with your enforcers killing an unarmed women?
Not much different in most old west bloc European countries. The law is the law.

Yes I am ok with it. The Agent was doing his job. She was not authorized entrance into the Capitol, unknown if she had a weapon, had a mob behind her.
She past several warning signs, she made a choice and it was the wrong choice. Based on the information the Agent had at the time he did what he was trained to do. I am sorry if this answer is not what you want to hear but I have no problem. Wrong place, wrong time, misdirected, and unfortunate consequences based on her bad choices.

Not much different in most old west bloc European countries. The law is the law.

Yes I am ok with it. The Agent was doing his job. She was not authorized entrance into the Capitol, unknown if she had a weapon, had a mob behind her.
She past several warning signs, she made a choice and it was the wrong choice. Based on the information the Agent had at the time he did what he was trained to do. I am sorry if this answer is not what you want to hear but I have no problem. Wrong place, wrong time, misdirected, and unfortunate consequences based on her bad choices.
So you would have been good with the cops mowing down some rioters?

Pretty sure none were confiscated, but you are the one making the accusation. Back it up.
I am not doing your research for you, As you stated you are pretty sure so believe what you want to and live with it. IOW, In your opinion, and in your words I am pretty sure. Plenty of information available out there to prove to it. Weapons as well as witnessed a man speaking of having a weapon and a spear as he headed towards the building. Not sure if he made into the Bldg. DA$$ was from GA. Don't really care but pretty sure doesn't help your case.

So you would have been good with the cops mowing down some rioters?
You asked about Babbit, not about rioters. In certain cases, rioters should be shot if they pose a threat and move outside of an area or proceed into an Unauthorized area with warning signs. I don't have a problem with taking someone out if they are crossing a line. Just like the border. You want to come to America entry point is here. If you attempt to enter anywhere else then you risk being shot.

You asked about Babbit, not about rioters. In certain cases, rioters should be shot if they pose a threat and move outside of an area or proceed into an Unauthorized area with warning signs. I don't have a problem with taking someone out if they are crossing a line. Just like the border. You want to come to America entry point is here. If you attempt to enter anywhere else then you risk being shot.
Were the rioters in authorized areas?

I am not doing your research for you, As you stated you are pretty sure so believe what you want to and live with it. IOW, In your opinion, and in your words I am pretty sure. Plenty of information available out there to prove to it. Weapons as well as witnessed a man speaking of having a weapon and a spear as he headed towards the building. Not sure if he made into the Bldg. DA$$ was from GA. Don't really care but pretty sure doesn't help your case.
So there were none there then. Cool beans. You are the one that made the statement, you should prove it, so since you won't I'll chalk it up to yet another leftist made up 'fact'.

Oooooooooh a spear. Could have overthrown the gubbamint with that fer sure. Actually though the left cuck government would certainly be at high risk.

🤡

Research: So it appears that there might have been 3 handguns confiscated that day outside the capitol building.. AOC was right to cower a mile away in fear for her life as the entirety of the US government was about to go up in flames. She probably broke a nail.

Last edited:
Were the rioters in authorized areas?
Babbit definitely was not in an authorized area. Signs are everywhere. She was at the door entering the House floor. The rioters outside the bldg that were beyond the bearers was a call one would make. Those entering the doors were in unauthorized areas and signs posted stating clearly where to enter for security ck.
Anyone bashing in a window to enter was clearly a threat.
Trump I guess wanted more carnage and disruption. Enough said. Pretty much not going to change my opinion on this subject. Intentional act and pure pretty much simple.
Europe has protest but they herd them like cattle and keep them in their lanes. Works for me. Would save a lot lives and bldg. Would not have the issues that we had nationwide in 2020 or J6.

So there were none there then. Cool beans. You are the one that made the statement, you should prove it, so since you won't I'll chalk it up to yet another leftist made up 'fact'.

Oooooooooh a spear. Could have overthrown the gubbamint with that fer sure. Actually though the left cuck government would certainly be at high risk.

🤡

Research: So it appears that there might have been 3 handguns confiscated that day outside the capitol building.. AOC was right to cower a mile away in fear for her life as the entirety of the US government was about to go up in flames. She probably broke a nail.
You forgot about the rifles and you just egging it on. Weapon and a spear you either misread or I miswrote. IOW he had a handgun in his pocket. I will guarantee it was not confiscated.

Babbit definitely was not in an authorized area. Signs are everywhere. She was at the door entering the House floor. The rioters outside the bldg that were beyond the bearers was a call one would make. Those entering the doors were in unauthorized areas and signs posted stating clearly where to enter for security ck.
Anyone bashing in a window to enter was clearly a threat.
Trump I guess wanted more carnage and disruption. Enough said. Pretty much not going to change my opinion on this subject. Intentional act and pure pretty much simple.
Europe has protest but they herd them like cattle and keep them in their lanes. Works for me. Would save a lot lives and bldg. Would not have the issues that we had nationwide in 2020 or J6.
You comparing the rioters to protest is intriguing.

Some Jan 6ers were invited in by capital police. There's video evidence.

Trump called for people to peacefully protest. He contacted Pelosi to place more security around the capital and she refused.

There's huge amount of video of people destroying stores and carrying merchandise including big screen tvs. They were stealing and burning. They were even beating and murdering.
You've stated that you're ok with ashley babbit being gun down by a cop. Such a danger that other cops in her vicinity, some that were so close they could have been hit with his gun fire, didn't feel the need to point their weapon at her. I’ll ask you again, would you be ok with cops mowing some of them down?

VN Store

Back