Trump has the virus

I don't know the answers to your CNN questions. I rarely watch it. I'm not discounting the Donald to win again. He still lies and does so every day. BTW, I'm not a Biden fan so you've wasted an hour of your time pleading your case
It’s not a waste if you realize that the MSM is lying about Trump non-stop. If you don’t vote for him because you think he’s a jerk, don’t like his policies, or some other reason then fine. Just don’t accept the BS lies from the MSM and Dems.

Reactions: 508mikey
Because Trump's tweet should always be taken at face value? He would never mislead anyone on the subject of the Coronavirus would he? LOL.
Ok so does what he tweet matter or not? One minute you’re parsing and hanging on every word, the next minute it’s meh. I’m so confused. Or should I say you’re so confused 😂

It’s not a waste if you realize that the MSM is lying about Trump non-stop. If you don’t vote for him because you think he’s a jerk, don’t like his policies, or some other reason then fine. Just don’t accept the BS lies from the MSM and Dems.
Should we accept Trump's lies instead?

Reactions: Septic

VN Store

Back