Trump has the virus

And 206,000+ already dead

I don't buy into that 200k number - too many co-morbidities and people getting hit by busses getting classified as covid deaths. I also question the number of "positives", I'd be far more interested in seeing the number of new positives as I think we all know that re-test positives are getting lumped in. My wife has a colleague who works in the nicu who by policy can't go back to work until she has two consecutive negative tests. She's been tested for eight weeks straight as "positive", despite her last symptom being almost two months ago. Clearly a limitation of the test.... but a reported positive nonetheless.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
How many of those senior citizens drive vehicles, have poor diets, smoke, drink...

You gotta live life.

I'm not disagreeing, but he still has to be the president for all American's. Making blanket statements is irresponsible, his words carry weight.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
But he didn’t say “don’t worry about it” he said “don’t be afraid of it”

What is that lovely phrase you like to use so much? Oh yeah... words matter.

Recognizing a danger, especially to the at risk group as you brought up, and responding accordingly is not the same thing as being fearful of it.

So now parse away!

Being "afraid" and "worrying" about covid by seniors is a distinction without much difference.

Good job finally weighing in on something though or did you finally reach your daily limit of emoji reply's? 😂

Being "afraid" and "worrying" about covid by seniors is a distinction without much difference.

Good job finally weighing in on something though or did you finally reach your daily limit of emoji reply's? 😂
Lol I guess you took the parsing challenge comment literally. Bravo 😂

And yeah it’s quite different however I realize you’re invested now and will never admit it.

Lol I guess you took the parsing challenge comment literally. Bravo 😂

And yeah it’s quite different however I realize you’re invested now and will never admit it.

Lulz, did you think that trying to pre-empt my reply and/or stomping your feet renders it untrue?

And yeah, you made a distinction without difference.

You missed, again. 😂

Reactions: RockyTop85
Lulz, did you think that trying to pre-empt my reply and/or stomping your feet renders it untrue?

And yeah, you made a distinction without difference.

You missed, again. 😂
Lol. You are basically saying the are synonyms. They are not. They are related but they are not synonymous. Did you really think I didn’t check before replying? I mean distinction without difference clearly implies synonymous 🤷‍♂️

Thesaurus results for AFRAID

Thesaurus results for WORRIED

With regard to the claim that Dems, all credible scientists and US medical organizations, and the media have overreacted to the virus, how do you numbskulls explain:

1) Trump's comments to Woodward about how bad it was, how much more deadly than the flu it is, and how contagious it is; and

2) why the rest of the world has recognized the same level of concern that the rest of us have?

With regard to the claim that Dems, all credible scientists and US medical organizations, and the media have overreacted to the virus, how do you numbskulls explain:

1) Trump's comments to Woodward about how bad it was, how much more deadly than the flu it is, and how contagious it is; and

2) why the rest of the world has recognized the same level of concern that the rest of us have?
Most of the Trumpers here likely haven't heard the Woodward tapes and won't ever listen to them

VN Store

Back